Chapter 4: The Face Off (Part 2)★-★

CLOUD’S POV

F*ck! F*ck! I felt my blood drains when that gangster lady just punched my pretty face!

“Damn!” I cussed as I wipe the blood on my lips. I stood back and about to avenge my manliness with the same punch she gave but she has dodged and kick me to you know what is must not be name!

“B*tch!” that’s all I have managed to say and stayed wiggling useless to where I fall.  This girl courts death huh!?? Sh*t! It f*cking hurts!

She’s about to leave her crime when she turns her back to me and said,

“I think you’re so desperate to see hell. Don’t Imperial. We’re not even starting” I still can’t get back to my feet, still shocked to what has just happened.

Then, just found her lowering her lips beside me and whisper,

“First rule, Don’t Dare Me” She said and left me with my eyes wide open.

SUNNY's POV

If there’s one good thing that happens tonight, that is, making the prince of Imperials falls into his knees. Haha!

I really thought I won’t be making it but hell!

I just give him the most memorable assignment he’ll forever remember in his entire life!

I walk gracefully to my room. Yes, I have a room here. Didn’t I say part of the perks of this suicide job is being given a suite in this huge castle for real!?

The Imperial’s Queen lends me this enormous slash luxurious room with French hotel theme.

I can even put my whole apartment in here! I exclaimed.

I jump to the Queen-sized bed and feel like afloat.  How this mere bed instantly makes you feel so good? I wonder.

“We’ve been dreaming this Mom” I said out of nowhere. I missed her. But as much as I miss her is as much as I hate that filthy-tongue kid who knows no sentence without a cuss. Suits him! I smiled when I remembered his epic face when I hit him down there.

Before I enjoy this bed too much I stood up and decide to take a shower before I face that monster again.

After enjoying the Jacuzzi and “all for rich kids only stuff” in the bathroom, I found a familiar face sitting at the end of my bed.

Lloyd Justin Kim 

LLOYD’s POV

“What the hell are you doing here?” she said without blinking an eye. Only her towel wraps her glorious body and I can’t help but to gulp. She’s still as beautiful as ever.

Everything seems didn't change to her, aside from her eyes.

There’s no more passion in it.

No care or love.

“Sunny…” I started while trying to approach her when she turn her back on me and walk into her closet without minding my presence.

I’ve tried all my best to forget her. I really did. For three years, all I did was to throw all the memories we have shared. When I thought, I’m succeeding, she showed up.

I must hate her. I should, but I can't. She left me with no explanation yet I can't find the strength to hate her.

When I was on my way to my room when I saw her. Yes. I lived here in this castle. Not as the crown prince, but just another prince. My parents are the only best friends of the Queen and I’m the only one who managed to survive 10 long years ago after the accident. She brought me here in this castle and raised me just like a real Imperial.