Chapter 2: Claudia is back _(≥▽≤)/

CLAUDIA “THE EMPRESS” IMPERIAL’s POV

My name is Claudia Imperial just like what’s written before the letters POV. The unica hija and the one and only empress of the Imperial family.

So pretty, so gorgeous, smart and super rich! Unlike my brother Cloud who is a bully, conceited, arrogant but brainless good brother of mine.

I top in class and always have good grades and able to attend a university in California and explore the world without grip and ties on my neck.

And today, I just came back and excitedly running now to the guest room. They say they’re here. I check myself for one last time before I hold the knob.

This is it!

Hair and makeup?

Check!

Pretty sweet clothes?

Check!

Gorgeous pink stilettos?

Super check!

I know you’re about to say I’m perfect but heck! I’m not… not yet. This empress still needs her emperor to be really awesome and I’m just about to see him …. After 3 years.

Claudia is back...

CLOUD’S POV

“Lloydddyyyyyyyy” a boisterous shout echoed in the room as the short red-haired girl runs energetically to Lloyd who I know for sure is now doomed and thinking how he could disappear right here and right now.

“I miss you Lloydddyyy!” she said while clinging to Justin’s neck. As expected, Justin looks at me as if he wants me to do something about this despicable kiddo.

“Kiddo, is that how you say you miss your brother?” I said and pick her left ear to pull her away from Justin who I know for sure is now breathless.

“Hey!! It’s him that I miss ogre, not you! ---oucch!”  I don’t care with her whining but I won’t allow her to flirt before my eyes because she’s still young!

“Oh? Is that what you learned in the US Kid?” I said mockingly and shunt her away from mad Justin.

“How many times do I have to tell you I’m not a kid anymore!?? I can even marry Lloyd right here and right now because I’m now all grown up!!!” she said in gritted teeth with fisted hand. Not a kiddo eh?

“Well, can’t see” I said mockingly. She’s now hopping mad because I kept her distant from Justin by standing in between them for I know for sure this is what this guy on my back has been praying me to do for him.

“I don’t care Ogre! So, step aside! I escape from US just to see him, so don’t dare waste it brother” she said smilingly until Justin speaks up.

“Better not go back then” five simple words that instantly pinned Claudia inches away from him. She didn’t move or even blink until Justin left the room. Makoto and Xiao followed him. Tch. Don’t tell me I am having a front seat to this romance show? don’t like it.

“Hey Kiddo, don’t dare cry here with your unrequited love or what so ever. If you don’t want your effort be wasted, go get him if you can!” I said and pull my phone out from my pocket and sit back to where I am supposed to wait for that f*cking tutor.

I’m glad this brat is back but I know I’m not the one she wants me to do the welcoming remarks. She’s just 16 but is already unstoppable! Well, since she was seven, she insists on marrying Justin even he’s 5 years older than her. Tch. Pathetic. Well, can’t blame her.

The good news, Justin is a good catch. I mean everyone in the circle of my group – the Titans.

The bad news, Justin sees her no more than but a sister. But just to stop that kiddo from whining and hurting our eardrums, let’s just nod to what she wants though impossible. I’ll deal with her after I smash my tutor into pieces and after she get a welcome hug from Justin, if he would spare her some.

After a minute or two, the kiddo wipes her swollen face from crying and smilingly faces me.

“Yeah right. I’ll go get him. Thanks Hyung! Let’s eat ice cream later!” she said and disappear.

Claudia is really back.

I smiled back and found another audience sitting. Oh, I forgot, Evo still exists but looks leaving too.

“Where you’ll go bastard?” I said while still looking my man running on screen.

“Out. She’ll be here” he said and gave me one last look.

“She?” I said with curiosity.

“Wait and see” that’s all he said and left the room with an open door.

She? My tutor is she?!!