Chapter 3: The Face Off (Part 1) ★-★

It’s already 7pm but the troll is still not arriving. Is he now scared and backing off with a tail curled on his back like a coward dog?

Tch! He should be! I’m no ordinary and no good to deal with. Once I broke his both arms, I will tell the old hag that his disability makes him disqualified to be my guardian.

I’m Claudio Hunter Imperial and there’s no way in hell I’m gonna let someone rule my hell. Not even a teacher.

I waited for another 30 minutes and decided I’ll leave and just punch some random ogre outside when I saw a girl, I think just about my age, looks to me like she doesn’t know who I am.

We’ve been staring for I don’t know how long minutes and lose temper when she’s still trapping the damn door with her body.

“Step aside” I said harshly. This time, her brown expressionless eyes turn sharp. Who cares?

I repeated my phrase and this time, with my hand shoving her away but in a split of second, my hand twisted to my back like I was some kind of bubble gum that was just swallowed.

“You’re not allowed to touch a woman unless she allowed you. That’s rude” she said as a matter of fact.

WHAT THE FACT is happening!

SUNNY’S POV

“Good Morning Ms. Cortez. Take a seat” her sweet voice didn’t lessen the sound of authoritativeness she possessed. Now, that I am facing the Imperial’s Queen. Why do I suddenly feel my hands trembling?

“I bet you know already that you were primarily recommended by my first choice who dares not to take my offer to let the job just landed to you Ms. Cortez?” though it may sounds filthy to the ear. I don’t care. This is my last resort.

“You know what job you are taking, don’t you?” She said assuring. I gave her a nod. Why can’t I find my tongue this time!?? Arghh!

“Good.  I heard you just graduated as an honor student … and a working student?” I nodded again.

I am Sunshine Cortez. Just graduated and passed the regulatory exam. The fortunate? or the unfortunate hired for this one tought job.

“You excel in extra curricula too I bet?” she said while scanning my resume.

I’ve joined chess, taekwondo, judo, and volleyball and basketball clubs when I was in college. I don’t know how I made it with my busy schedule since I’m also a working student during that time, but thank God I’ve managed.

“Well, just like what he has already told you, you just have to do two things. Teach him and Tame him. Can you?” she said resolutely.

“I c-can” I said stuttering. She’s fierce and really intimidating. Her beauty is beyond compare for someone who is in her late forties. Moreover, she looks so powerful in her white coat and diamond necklace sitting in her neck.

“Good. He’s a beast and childish so brace yourself and prepare to tame that kid.

That’s the last thing I remembered during my encounter with the legendary queen. I enhaled and sigh before I find the courage to open the door.

Taming the beast? Am I even able to do that!!?

I find myself stiffened as I look to the guy sitting on the couch, busy playing some random game in his phone.

This is quite strange but I was dumbfounded when I see how handsome he is with the yellow SpongeBob shirt he’s wearing. He looks astonishingly gorgeous with that simple shirt on and six-pocketed pants. He must be really rich to look refreshing in simple look. I said to myself. Is this the beast she is referring to?

Oh C’mon! He looks like a prince to me!

My daydreaming didn’t last when I feel him walks to the door where I am standing.

We’ve been staring for I don’t know how long minutes and find myself trapping door. But hell! I can’t move!

“Step aside” he said harshly.

Now, the way he said that gives me the hint why everybody is telling . But this time, I realized who I am here and who is he now. Hell starts Sunshine.

He repeated the same phrase and this time his hand shove me away but in just a split of seconds, I twisted his hand that dare touches me to his back. So rude ain’t yah Imperial? I smirked.

This guy needs to take some Values Education! Aside from graduating an education degree, I was once a taekwondo, judo and yoga instructor! Suit him! I’m turning 21 and there’s no way in hell I’m going to let this kid be rude to me!

“You’re not allowed to touch a woman unless she allowed you. That’s rude” I said sharply. Yeah! Points for Sunshine! Yippeee!

“D-damn b*tch ….” he said continuous phrases of curses until I let go of his hand.

Huh! Is this already the beast they are saying?

“Are you nuts?!!! Who the hell do you think you are? Do you even know me b*tch? Do you want to di----“  he said angrily. I saw how his calm cute eyes blaze instantly. I cut him off.

“No. I’m not. And I am Sunshine Cortez, your teacher. Oh, let me rephrase that, your babysitter. Are you so important that I have to know you? Sorry. I’m too busy to buy you diapers to waste time knowing you do so just shut the hell up.” I said confidently.

This kid really needs to know manners.

“Stop barking b*tch. Just say you’re slave.” He said mockingly and folds his arms to his chest.

Oh gosh! I want to rip his mouth now!

“First things first Kid, I’m not a bitch because dictionary defines it as a female dog and I don’t remember eating bones. Plus, I’m not a slave. I don’t to chores.”  This kid is really getting into my nerves!

“Well, I don’t f*cking care. Step aside silly and you can go back home alive” so he is really challenging me huh?

Let’s see.

“Try me” I said then give him one good punch straight to the face.