Chapter 6: Imperial Moves (●.●)

SUNNY’s POV

I look as the mighty Imperial prince left his lambo like a cute pouting angry helpless Claudio Imperial. When he saw me about to break his unlimited black credit card, he immediately hop in the car like a cute little kid who has just lost a candy. He’s face was so priceless! Another points Sunshine!

I parked his Lambo to the Westside of the parking lot of this huge university. Wow! This is too huge for few students! I saw other students entering their classrooms and from the looks they wear, they must all be rich!

When I was in college, I never experienced such. I graduated in a state university and so proud to leave that with flying collars. Thanks to my genius Mom, I inherited her beauty and brains, and makes me who I am now. But those times before I became who I am now is too dark and eerie to think about. It’s me before and will never be again. I manage to be who I am now and I’ll never waste this chance to do what I have to do since the dawn of time. The stage now belongs to me.

I was pulled from my thought when I feel a hand tap my shoulder. I faced him and just like before, I froze.

Titan’s Head Quarters …..

Evo’s POV

Introduction has gone missing after all the actions. Let me introduce the famous Titans.

The B1 and B2 of the Gods, Makoto Fukushima and Xiaoyu Angeles Jiang a.k.a Yuan. If there cool people who knew fun, it would be them.

Vernon, the perfectionist, Zion, the creeper, Lloyd, the snobber, Cloud, the childlike billionaire, and me, Primitivo Alejandro Innocencio, the genius slash most handsome rich kid among us all.

We are the famous seven who rule the Imperial University and so far, having a back stage access and front seat to these events makes me wonder how the way things happen become more interesting. I drop my grin when the frenzied Cloud is smashing all that hinds his way in. He must be really upset.

“Sh*t that b*tch! That f*cking loser slave of old hag is really pissing me off!” he yelled then take another shot of beer.

This is the first time I saw this kid shouts furiously. He often just crashes someone’s face without a word when he hates one. Now, a Claudio Imperial is whining? This must be news! I thought.

“Good Morning Boss!” Yuan said enthusiastically as always.

“What’s with the ugly face Hunter?” Now, it’s Zion who is digging his own grave this time.

“You want me to punch you now and see who’s going to be ugly later?” Claudio said firmly.

“Whooaa .. easy boy, I’m no match to you” Zion laughs hardly. Well, Claudio seems just slide it off.

“Spill dude. We’re not fortune tellers to know what happened” Vernon this time.

“I f*cking hate that woman! She dare lay her hands on me, oh now, her feet on me, threatens me and even stole my car keys! What a douchebag!!” he said furiously.

“Whoaaa … Claudio having a problem with a woman? That’s news!” Makoto buzzes. Well, just like what I am saying.

“So what do you mean?” now it’s Makoto who shivers with this mad man’s bad look.

“What he meant is that, instead of whining like a high school girl because she dared to mess you up, why not let her taste the rage of Titans? ...you’re not like this Cloud, you don’t do words,  you do actions” I cunningly suggest.

And just like the old times, they all agreed to my so awesome proposal.

“So be it. Let’s make her taste the wrath of Titans” he second demotion