The Party p1

Betty's POV 

Today is the night of the party I really don't want to go , god knows what the boy has planned. I did some searching and found that his name is jughead , the fuck boy if the school. Anyway I got to get ready for the party bye!! Write to you later!!

-Betty xox

I get up and walk to my closet to pick out what I'm wearing. I pick out some black demin shorts and a white crop top. I keep my hair down and curl it a little and put a natural look on with makeup. When I was ready I heard the door bell go I rushed out my bedroom while grabbing my bag and opened to see Toni she was wearing a black bra with a black net over it with black jeans.

"Ready to go Betty?"

"Ready as ill ever be! oh and who the hell are you trying to impress?"

"Cheryl remember my girlfriend ..... your cousin ?"

"Ohhhhh yeh lmao" I said walking to her motorcycle grabbing a helmet. Toni chuckled then followed.

-Time skip-

We just arrived at what looks like Jugheads house its massive. Me and Toni get off the motorcycle and start walking to the door.

Jughead's POV

I was talking to Sarah when the door went everyone went quiet I looked to see who it was. It was Betty and that Toni girl. Betty looked hot af and I wanted to have her tonight.