Introductions

Betty's POV

Hi I'm Betty Cooper also known as the serpent queen. My dad retired from the serpents when I was 14 and gave me the crown ever since I have been the queen of the serpents. I'm 16 now which means I've been ruling for 2 years and I couldn't ask for anything better. I have the best friends anyone could ask for ( A/N cringy I know ) Toni Topaz , Sweet Pea and Fangs ,  Sweet Pea and Fangs are dating and Toni is dating my cousin Cheryl Blossom I'm the only single one but I'm not looking for anyone at the moment as what happened in my past but thats an other story. 

Jughead's POV

I'm Jughead also known as the lady man. I live on the Northside of town and my parents technically are the Northside king and queen so I'm popular in school. I sleep with girls for the fun of it to get away from the perfect boy my parents want me to be. I attend to Riverdale High and hang out with the popular kids they may seem really mean and stuff but once you get to know them they're really nice they are Veronica Lodge , Archie Andrews and Cheryl Blossom. Cheryl is cousins with a Southside serpent and dating one I've met Toni and she's pretty nice to bad she's in a drug dealing gang. Veronica is dating Archie and they are madly in love and I'm single as I sleep with girls then never call them back. Archie is tying to make me stop me from messing with girls feeling but I do it anyway. To be honest I'm just looking for the real and perfect one. 

A/N- This is my first ever story sorry for the mistakes :)