[03] SBS Gayo Daejun

03. SBS Gayo Daejun

"Oh it's already WINNER." Hoseok tells the other members that was already finish getting ready and the staffs was checking them for the last time.

"After them it's Jennie, right? I can't wait to see her stage." Namjoon comments. "Will there be any special stage for her, Taehyung?" I look up from my phone to find the members are looking at me. 

"Ah, she didn't tell me anything. I'm just worried she might get too tired since they just had their concert yesterday." I answer Namjoon's question. I look back to my phone to the last message she sent before going on stage. "She said I have to look forward for her performance tho." 

"OH OH WINNER ALREADY FINISHED." Jungkook exclaims excitedly. We all then focus on the screen that shows the MC talking. My heart is hammering in excitement. When we had the opening earlier I can't take the chance to stand at Jungkook's position which is beside her because ARMY will immediately know something is wrong if I suddenly move back. But she looks so amazing with her crystal embroidered tuxedo jacket, even she looks amazing on the red carpet.

"It's starting!" Jimin's voice snaps me back to reality. "Oh she has intro?" I watch the screen in surprise. She adds dance intro before her performance with her 2 friends, the famous Kwon twins. I hold my breath watching her moves, her gaze is so intense. I can feel myself falling in love more with her. Then finally she starts sing the song, she's so beautiful.

"She changes her choreo for the first verse,right?" Jin comments which I only answer with a nod. I can't tear my eyes from her performance. Suddenly the beat drop and Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo join the stage. They do a bit dance and finish SOLO together.

"Wow, the transition is super good." Hoseok comments. I look at Jennie who threw her dress and immediately changes into her jacket that she used in the opening.

"She changes outfit on stage? What a badass." I ignore what Jungkook said and keep focusing at the girls performance.

"HIT YOU WITH THAT DDU DU DDU DU DU." Namjoon and Jin sing together while dance along to the song. Jimin laughs at them while Jungkook joins the dance. I smile at their antics, the positive side of SBS Gayo Daejun without artists section is we can openly dance and sing to the song to the opposite gender without camera following after all of our moves.

"Her raps flow nicely, that bopping head move really nice." I immediately look at Yoongi because it's rare to hear a compliment from him. "What? You're not jealous, right? I literally only complimented her. Won't take your girlfriend. Calm down." The other members laugh at my squinted eyes that was looking at Yoongi.

"I just surprised you compliment her but of course I know you won't take her from me, no one can." I say smugly and cross my arms in front of me while continue watching the girls. They just finished DDDD. 

"Whaaat?? They don't sing Forever Young full version??" Jin whines what all of us thought. "I was waiting for Jennie's part 'say life's a bleep but mine's a movie' tho." 

"Same. I was looking forward to FY performance as well." Jimin agrees with Jin. When the girls finished my eyes lock to the girl on the right. I can definitely see her tiredness. 

"She looks tired." I mumble while immediately unlock my phone and tap my message app.

ㅁㅇㅈㄴ
Look forward to my performance, okay?

Of course. Be careful, don't fall down and be careful with your ankle.

Okay mr.

Your performance is amazing. You look tired. Don't forget to drink some vitamins, drink lots of water and eat something as well. And rest while waiting for the ending, okay?