Three

I'm aware of my surroundings. Though my eyes still closed and technically still asleep. My eyes twitching about my eyelids until I'm more and more awake.

Suddenly I'm aware I'm awake. Taking a deep breath in and stretching. I feel and arm around my stomach and smile. John was still here.

I cuddle more into his stomach and he curls around me. We sit there for awhile in my dark room.

But, I gotta pee. So I unwrap his arm and tiptoe out. As he was still mostly alseep. I grab clothes and toiletries ect because ya girl needs to shower.

By the time I get back Johns gone. I'm kinda relived but also sad he's not here. But it's probably for the best, can't get too attached. I sit at my desk, putting my leave in Cantu for my dry ass curly hair, enjoying the quiet morning and the small amount of light coming under my black out blinds. My chill playlist playing Go Flex by Post Malone. I mumble the lyrics humming the notes as I finish my hair and just doing random shit on my laptop.

Knowing all of this
Just don't make a difference
I'm just talking shit to the ones that'll listen
I came with the heat man, I swear I'm never missing
And I'm still the same and I swear I'm never switching

My eyes lazily stare at my editing software. The feeling I get sometimes. It's just I'm in fucking Australia with people I absolutely adore listening to my favorite artist.

Man I just wanna go flex
Gold on my teeth and on my neck
And I'm stone cold with the flex
With my squad and I'm smokin' up a check
Man I just wanna go flex
Gold on my teeth and on my neck
And I'm stone cold with the flex
With my squad and I'm smokin' up a check

Like what the fuck.

So cold with the flex yea...

His little laugh signals the end of the song and I just get hit with... Nostalgia? Kinda... But how? The song isn't related to anything nastolgic really. Maybe solemness? I don't know I just get hit with a... Feeling of something Everytime I hear his voice. I feel high.

Speaking of high I wanna get fucking baked right now.

I snap out of my trance and skip over to Erics room.

"Knock knock mother fucker, wanna get baked?"

He looks up from his computer. "Fuck yes. Edibals, cones, or bongs?"

"Hmmmmmmmmmm...... Let's ask the group chat."

Aight who wants to get chuffed as fuck. Like rn.

Masey 👩‍👦
OOOOH ME!

Of course Mason. We'll let you get fucked TN bb ;)

Fitzy Mitzy
Stop making me wish I was there :(

Sorryyyyyy miss you too Dad DX

Vape Daddy 🥰❤️
Hey stop flirting 😡😡
Jk and betttt

Jay Bord
Oof I'm still recovering from last time itsa a no from me.

Toby💓💞
Not digging an anxiety attack rn

It's ok Tobes. Sorry John 😔 and lmaooo felt Jay. Well sense most of us are let's do cookies yeah?

Everyone agreed and we meet up down stairs.

~Time skip brought to you by postys beautiful voice~

We're all just baked out of minds on the couch by now. Well for me its a comfortable high, it think it's the same for everyone else. I'm sitting criss cross on the couch. John was in front of me,in the floor, but facing the couch and I with his head in my lap and I'm playing with his hair. Eric and Matt are couch locked and Masons laying flat on his back facing the ceiling on the floor.

"Dude..." Mason starts. "I'm living with my best fucking friends and I have my dream job... What the fuck."

We all laugh.

"Feels nice doesn't it. I fuckin love you guys." I say, meaning every word. Everyone says they love me too, but John just stares up at me.

"You mean it?" He whispers. The other guys are in their own conversation, not even paying attention to us.

"More than anything." I say as I stare back at him.

We get snapped back into reality by Mason jerking up from his position. "I'm getting some shots for everyone." Everyone grumbled a "fine" and I decide to put on some music.

"Dude." I say looking into Johns eyes, I start giggling." Your eyes are fucking RED BRO." I laugh.

He smiles. God his gorgeous smile. This time it was genuine, I've noticed how sometimes he smiles in a robotic way.

Like he's not really happy.

So anytime I see that real one, that genuine one. It makes me feel so happy.

"Yours don't look any different there babe." I laugh. He was right.

Mason shows up with shot glasses and vodka.

I end up having like five. Because being crossfaded is amazing.

I have no idea how much anyone else had but we were all just screwing around spending time with eachother.

I look around. Everyone's eyes were scrunched with laughing and smiling. Their cheeks were red with laughter and alcohol. Everyone was so happy in that moment.

I sigh. And decide to enjoy the rest of the night watching the stars. So I walk out back and sit on the patio looking up.

The stars seemed to dance in the sky. They were so much brighter here than in Tennessee. Unless you went in the mountains. Then it was comparable.

I hear the sliding door open and close. I look over and see John sitting beside me in our outside love seat couch.

"It's so pretty, John." I say, breathless.

"It really is." I look over at him and he was staring at me. I feel my cheeks heat up as I realize he was talking about me.

Thank God I don't blush but I did feel my face get hot.

We were getting closer to eachother. Like hella close.

Before I knew it I had my lips on his.

His soft lips taste like his vape juice. And I'm craving it.

I swing my leg over, straughtling him, not breaking the kiss.

He has his hands on my sides, going up and down, going more up and more down. Then down further and then his hands are right back up. Sparks flying anywhere he touches.

Its like we're hungry for eachother, like we craved eachother.

I want to go further.

"John, I want you." I say in-between kisses.

It takes a moment for him to register what I said.

He stops immediately, looking me in the eyes. His eyes were full of, lust maybe? No. Something so much more profound then that.

"Youre drunk, baby."he said as he scoops me up.

He was right. I wasn't thinking straight. The world started blending together as he carried me up the stairs.

The boys had passed out on the couch, and swagger is on the floor now. I smile.

John opens my door and lays us down, holding me the whole time.

"I think I'm in love with you John." I tell him.

"I've known I was in love with you for two years, Kaitlyn." I smile at that, not fully knowing the gravity of what we had just confessed to eachother.

1257
Well this one is shorter, well shorter for me. Idk how writers struggle with how many words are in their chapters. Ig I'm just big brained. Anyways love u guys hope you like the cute littlw chap. ☺️

This a banger chapter if I've ever read one.