Seven

"Dad are we there yet?" Eric asks from the back of the minivan

"Shut up son." Fitz answers, messing with the radio.

I surpress a laugh.

"Fuck you, dad." Eric continues.

Cam whips around," I WILL TURN THIS FUCKING CAR AROUND, I SWEAR TO GOD."

We all die laughing.

As of the moment we're all going on a camping trip. Tbh none of us are totally looking forward to it but we're being forced to by our lovely manager Ryan.

The only one who can't come is John. He got sick last night and Ryan said he could stay home. Which I'm totally bumed about like the fuck.

The laughter dies down and Toby says,"Y'know he gets that from you."

"Naah."

"Are you supposed to be the mom?"Matt says, the laughter bubbling back up.

Cam pretends to whack em," Shut up bitch I'm tryna talk."

~another time skip ya faggots I'm going off Matt's vlog~

So... SOMEONE (cough Jay) decided to give Eric the AUX cord.

"YoU cAn Go YoUr OwN wAAaaAy!" His god awful singing cuts through the car. I cringe, laughing, and joining him.

We're all sooooo bored and we're stopped at a gas station at the moment GGGOD.

"-YOuR oWn WaAAaAaY!" We scream. Honestly I don't know the next part. But neither does swagger be- "UhUOWJjer!" We sing gibberish.

The whole car is RIOTING as Cam gets gas.

The chorus again! "YoU cAn gO yOuR oWn WAy! CaN gO yOur OWn WWAAAaaay!"

~time skip~

"SHUT THE FUCK UP FITZ. I AM TRYING TO CALM DOWN (que Jay Mason and I fake crying) THE TRAFFIC IS E V E R Y W H E R E."

"-and now the kids in the back are upset."

"THEYER FUCKING PUSSYS."

"That is-"

"EEEAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH" a demonic baby cry fills the van as Eric starts take crying.

"YOU RAISED THEM TO BE FUCKING PUSSYS."

"That is not my fault."

You can't make this shit up. I think practically in tears from laughing so much.

"-THEYER FUCKING PUSSYS. YOU ARE THE REASON THEY ARE SUCH LITTLE BITCHES, FITZ."

"Stop fiighting!" Jay shouts from the back.

"Fucking bitch."

"Would you just please keep a handle on it."

"I'll try."

Toby ends it.

We are all absolutely pissing ourselves. Cam and Toby acting like mom and dad is fucking Golden to us. God this trip is gonna be a nightmare.

~time skip~

"Dad are we there yet?" Eric chimes again.

"No." Fitz answers.

"Howbout now?"

"No."

"Now?"

"WHATS CHANGED SWAGGER? WHATS Changed from when you asked me previously? We're not there yet. Jesus."