One last advice (Bonus)

Well, I don't know about other songwriters but I compose my own tune to my lyrics. I don't know how the music industry works, but well, if you plan to give a tune to your lyrics and make it come to life, here's some advice...

Lyrics play a very important role as a song, but what is more important is its tune. Lyrics may be badly written or may make no sense at all, but if the tune is catchy and cool, it is bound to be good. Not that lyrics should be badly written. Anyway, the tune must go along with the lyrics - it should flow in harmony with the lyrics. Tune is what gives life to the lyrics and completes a song.

It should attract immediate attention. After all, tune is what most listeners mainly give attention to. Lyrics comes second, but it is equally important.

Every part of the song - Verses, pre chorus and chorus should have their own distinct melody. A pre chorus cannot be called a pre chorus if it is sung the same as the chorus or the verses. Listen to any song and you'll understand. For example : In the song Wrecking ball , the pre chorus "Don't you ever say, I just walked away, I will always want you" is sung in a different tune than the chorus "I came in like a wrecking ball..." , you probably know that. So that's what I've been trying to convey to you.

And...that's all! Go ahead! Whatcha waiting for? Good luck!

I really hope that this guide helped you and hope you liked it.

Thank you.

♥♥♥