Chapter 14: Jenna

It seems like the days are starting to go by fast. I haven't talked to Becca in awhile. I'll wait til she calls me. I know she is going through alot with twitter and the news. As so what i heard. It's 9:26, I was sitting here with Zayn, louis and his girlfriend, niall and liam. We are all playing pictionary. We all have teams. Zayn&Niall Louis&Nataliya Liam&I we all are teams.
"Zayn and Niall your turn!" Louis smiled like he was going to be the first one to get it right.Niall picked a card handing a board and marker to Zayn so he could start drawing. Nataliya started the timer. Zayn began to draw.

"dog" Louis shouted

"person" Nataliya yelled hoping she was right.

"Cat" I yelled

"Correct!" Niall screamed at me. I laughed. Liam gave me a huge hug. So far the scores are...

Zayn&Niall- 5

Louis&Nataliya- 3

Liam&I- 4

It was Louis turn. Nataliya handed him the borad.

"Your turn to draw" Louis was not a very good drawer, so when it was his turn. It was always funny. Niall started the timer

"Start" He said. Everyone keep guessing. Beep went the timer. Everyone laughed at the fact that no one knew what it was.

"What was it?" Liam asked

"A monkey.." Everyone laughed harder.
--------------------------------------------
after a while Harry showed up. When he walked through the door our game of pictionary quickly ended. So we all sat there talking.

"We should play another game" Zayn said

"Ok, what game?" Niall asked

"Lets play poker! Do you have Cards here Jenna?" Natayliya got excited. I don't think I've ever played that game before.

"Yes I do" I only had the cards because once me and becca played slap jack. It was so fun!

"Becca's on her way" Harry looked at us.

"So, who wants to play poker?" Nataliya asked. We all agreed with her and sat around the table. As we where setting up, Becca walked through the door. Harry grated her with a kiss and hug.

"Hey Becca!" We all welcomed her.

"Come join us" Niall pointed to a spot where she could sit. Once we began to play, it really got competitive

"Yeah!" Screamed Zayn as he won that round. We all laughed. Liam put his arm around my waist, pulling me closer. I looked at Niall he had a Beer in his hand. Since when did he go grab that? As Zayn had one sitting next to him.

"Pause the game! I'm thursty. Does anyone else want anything?" I asked

"A beer" Becca, Harry and Louis both said. 

"A soda" Liam said but he got up and went into the kitchen with me.

"Are, you having fun?" Liam asked

"Yeah, Alot!" I gave him a kiss and went to deliver the drinks to everyone. I grabbed a beer for myself too. I never really drink much. But I'll have one tonight.

"Your going to dink?" Liam asked me

"Only One, Is that ok?"

"Yes, Sweetie!" He said hugging me.

                                                          --------------------------------------------------

Soon the living room was filled with the smell of Beer. We all sat around laughing at random things. Me out of all of them. I could not stop. I tried to stand up and I almost fell over.

"Jenna, I think It's time for bed" Liam looked at me. I started to laugh.

"I'm thirsty!" I smiled

"No, Jenna. You had way to many!"

"No, your so funny! I only had one."

"You told me you where only going to have one. But it turned into seven" He was being serious.

"Ok, I'm going to take Jenna to bed. You all can spend the night here" Liam picked me up.

"What time is it?" I asked

"3:17am"

"Oh" Everyone got ready to go to bed. Liam placed me in bed. I pulled him down on top of me. Kissing him multiple times

"Ok." He paused, pulling away

"Time for bed" He layed on the other side of me. I drifted off to sleep, quickly.

* Well here you have it. A fun night, they had! LOL Thanks for read(: Please tell me what you though of it. Give me feedback. I need to know. Also i will update a story tomorrow. Please Comment or send me a message letting me know What one you want me to update. PLEASE!!!

Vote, Comment, Become my fan PLEASE!!!

-Sammi