Chapter 3: Becca

*I hope you are enjoying this story!(: It gets better than this so keep reading every Chapter I post!

Becca's P.O.V.

I'm glad Niall came back home for a while. I guess you could say i'm very happy person right now. Since Jenna went off on her own, Harry, Louis and Niall stayed with me. Liam went off to hangout with Jenna. (Somethings Going on) Zayn went to shop for new shoes. Hanging out with my brother and two other band mates, is really cool. because you get to know them better. Well i know my own brother both the others not so much.

"So what should we do?" Niall looked at all of us. Everyone was getting bored just sitting at the table.

"We should go shopping." Louis added. He was right, that's what you should be doing in a mall.

"OK!" we got up from the table and started to walk around the mall. Soon Louis and Niall went off on there own. Leaving me with stunning Harry! It was weird but I was OK with it.

'Well, I'll stay here with you. Is there a store you would like to go to?" Harry was a REAL gentalmen. So kind, nice and caring.

"No, Is there any you would like to?" I turned the question back to him

"No, i'm fine." So we found our self's wondering around, getting to know each other.

"So your brother is an amazing singer." Harry stated

"Yeah, and so are you and the others!" I smiled at him only telling the truth.

"We're going back on tour in a month. So much work but I love what i do! I'm out in the world living my dream. With the help of four young lads and millions of fans." up close and personal now?

"I've missed Niall so much. I hear that your going back on tour does not surprise me but i always can't wait til Niall comes home and visits. I'm so happy for you five young lads. Because your living your dreams. That's all I could ask for you, is to keep moving in that One Direction together." I was getting watery eyes. Then a tier fell from my eyes. 

"Why are you Crying?" Harry was worried

"I'm so happy for you all!" I answered. He took his hand and wiped away my tiers saying 

"Dont Cry! Please." Then he gave me a big hug. I barryed my nose into his neck (he smelt so GOOD) we stood there for a while then he placed his two fingers under my chin. Looked me in the eyes.

"You'll be OK." from there on we started talking about random things.

                                                                  * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * 

About 5:40 we all met up at the front entrance. Back in the car we went. The ride back to the house was quite. So i stared out the window watching the beautiful sun go down. While Niall and Liam where on there phones tweeting fans. I think that's so awesome, they take time out of there day to tweet and tweet fans. Jenna was watching out the window too. I guess that's one thing we have in common! Of course Louis was driving. When we pulled in the drive way, everyone went in to the house.

"Hey, do you just want to stay here tonight?" Niall offered instead of all the boys go home. Niall, Zayn, Liam live on there own and Harry and Louis live together. well of course I still live with mum because of schooling yet. But she is never home. 

"Sure, it'll be fun" All of the boys say at the same time. They all went into the living room. I grabbed Jenna's hand pulling her along with me as we ran up the stairs. As we entered the room I shut the door. 

"Tell me, everything!" I was excited to hear what all happened today between Liam and her.

"Tell you what!?"

"Oh come one, between Liam and you." 

"Well we're just friends"

"Jenna! Something is heating up between you two." I gave her a HUG grin

"He brought me lunch, asked me if i wanted to hangout tomorrow. I said I don't know. every time he talks to me he smiles like I'm his life." she finally told me!

"Maybe he likes you!"

"Yeah right! I've to get home." 

"No! you can stay here tonight. please you can barrow some pajama's and cloths." I don't want her to leave only because if she did I would be the only girl in the house with FIVE boys! plus she is my best friend and i don't want her to leave.

"I don't know" She stared at me

"Really Jenna! you going to turn down this! there are five boys down there. Not to mention there One Direction. Your just going to say NO! What is wrong with you!" Now i really didn't understand her right now. 

"I guess your right. I'll stay" She throw a grin up and the dropped it."

                                                              * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

We stayed in my room for a while. I though pajamas at Jenna. they where fuzzy purple pants and a purple tang top with LOVE written in big lettering. It was a little chilly in the house. So then I gave her a purple swetshirt that said Dance. Once we got dressed we walked down the stairs entering the kitchen. We grabbed a soda. We heard the boys talking in the living room. They Where so loud. Sounded like they where having lots of fun. As we went in to the living room, Niall had a table full of food. Of course