𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。˗ˏˋ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 ˎˊ˗

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。
˗ˏˋ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 ˎˊ˗

INTRODUCTION ★✼☆。˗ˏˋ 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑮𝑰𝑹𝑳 𝑾𝑰𝑻𝑯 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑫𝑬𝑴𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑳𝑶𝑶𝑫 ˎˊ˗

xxx. SAMANTHA WINIFRED WINCHESTER dreamed of living the "applie-pie life", as her older brother Dean referred to it as, for her entire life. She had only gotten to have this for the first six months of her life, something she couldn't remember.

During the night that Samantha turned six months old, November 2nd of 1983, her mother was pinned to the ceiling of her own nursery, killed, and burned to death by a creature with unnatural yellow eyes. That was the start of their father's journey down the path of hunting of hunting the supernatural, one that he dragged his kids down alongside him.

Dean had memories of their parents and the life they had before their mother's death considering that he was four years older than her, but Samantha has no memory of the peaceful life Dean claimed they once had.

Instead of at least being raised by her own father, her older brother was the one to raise her. Dean was there for every milestone in Samantha's life, her first words had even been 'Bean', her baby version of Dean.

Samantha and Dean were exceptionally close and co-dependent with each other. Dean was a mother, father, and protective older brother all at once. But despite this exceptional bond, Dean would always side with their father when it came time.

John Winchester, in the internal words of his own daughter, was a shitty parent. He forced both of his children to grown up too fast plus become hunters and non-stop, he neglected both children, forced his eldest kid to raise his younger sister, and so much more.

Samantha never had blind faith in the man like Dean, she always questioned John's actions. It wasn't until she became a teenager when she finally started voicing these thoughts which caused constant arguing between the two.

Graduating high school was one of her biggest accomplishments, especially due to the constant moving around and changing schools. And after being told that she was accepted into and received a full ride to Stanford University in California, Samantha was overjoyed. She could finally live the normal life she had craved her entire life.