Date with My New Boyfriend

The next day, I woke up and decided to get ready for the day. I got into the shower and thought of me and Ross and I being together. I kept thinking that it was a bad idea and something is going to go wrong. But it's not because Ross is sweet, kind and still a kid. I got out of the shower and got dressed and I decided I'm going to dye my hair a pink color.

After I got dressed and dyed my hair, I took out my phone to see if anyone called or texted me. I saw that Rydel, Alex and Jackie all texted me. Alex just told me Luke, Will and him were going over to Jackie's house. Jackie and Rydel both texted to say that they are coming over and we are going to hang out until I leave to go on a date with Ross. I walked downstairs and went into the kitchen. I got a banana out and then the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it. Rydel and Jackie were standing there.

"Oh my gosh, Jade, I love your hair." Rydel said. Jackie agreed as we walked into the living room.

"Thanks, do you want me to dye your guy's hair?" I asked them. They both nodded and we went up to my bathroom. I pulled out all of the colors I have: blue, purple, green, pink, red, and black.

Rydel decided on red tips and Jackie decided on dying her whole hair purple. After about two hours Rydel and Jackie's hair were done. This is what it looked like.

Rydel's hair color sort of turned into pink, but she liked it anyway. I looked at the clock and realized that Ross would be here to pick me up in two hours. I only had that long to get ready.

Rydel and Jackie helped me pick out a really cute outfit, fix my hair into a better style. Which I just chose for it to be half up-half down.

After I got ready, I looked at the clock and it said 5:00. Ross should be here any second. Rydel, Jackie and I all walked downstairs and that is when the doorbell rang. I opened it and saw Ross in a muscle shirt and swim shorts. His jaw almost fell to the floor.

"Hi." I said.

"You look amazing." he exclaimed.

"Thanks, you don't look to bad yourself."

"Ready to go?" he asked. I nodded and grabbed my phone.

*Skip to the Beach*

Ross and I got to the beach and I was spreading out my towel, when I heard whistles coming from behind me. I turned around and saw a group of guys coming towards me. I quickly turned back around and tried to look for Ross. He was in the ocean surfing.

"Well look who we have here." one of the guys said. I turned and looked at him. It was Jason's friend Kyle.

"What do you want Kyle." I said.

"Well I think Jason would love to know you aren't listening to what he told you." Kyle pulled out his phone.

"Jason is in jail." I said.

"Are you sure about that." he put the phone up to his ear and started talking into it.

"Who are you talking to?" I asked him. I finally stood up and was in front of Kyle.

"Oh just Jason. He's not in jail. I bailed him and Ryan out yesterday. He told me his plan and to tell him if I saw you or Jackie with the rock star idiots." Kyle smirked.

"What did you tell him."
"That you are at the beach with your idiot rock star boyfriend. He is going to be in about 5 minutes." Kyle told me.

I tried to run to the ocean, but Kyle and one of his friends grabbed me and held me to the ground. I then tried to scream, but another guy put a bandana around my mouth. I think Ross might have heard me because I saw him look up and see me being tied together.

He was running over to me. He almost got to me, but Kyle and the guys who tied the bandana grabbed him and held him down.

"Well you must be Jade's boyfriend. I'm Kyle, Jason's friend. He should be here shortly to kill you." Kyle said and then brought Ross to his feet and walked him to where I was sitting.