Tour News

"We are going on a tour." Rocky exclaimed. Jackie and I looked at them and I knew Jackie was almost going to cry.

"A tour?" I asked them.

"Yup, but we need someone to open for us." Rydel said.

"Who are you going to have?" Jackie asked.

"We were thinking, Jade." Ross said.

"Me." I said.

"I know all of us knew after we just heard you sing, you are perfect for the job." Rydel says.

"But, I'm not famous or anything."

"We know, but we can have anyone be our opener." Riker said.

"I don't know if I'm ready to perform in front a lots of people/" I exclaimed.

"Oh come on Jade. We all know you are an amazing singer and you can play keyboard and guitar. You have to do it." Alex said.

"If I do it, how will I take care of you guys." I said to my brothers.

"We'll be fine. We can stay with Jackie's parents or something." Alex said.

"Okay, I'll do it." I said. Everyone cheered and we all started talking.

*****

After my brothers and I hung out with the Lynch's, Jackie, my brothers and Jackie's brothers, we went home and then Alex, Luke, and Will wouldn't get off my back about writing another song.

"Come on Jade. Please write another song and sing it to us?" Will said. I turned and looked at him. He had a puppy dog face on. I couldn't say no to that.

"Fine." I said. They cheered and then left me alone.

I went up to my room and started writing another song. I wrote the song the mean girls from my old school and how there shouldn't be any sorts of mean girls. After I was done, I yelled down to my brothers that I finished my song and they came running upstairs.

I realized that it only took me twenty minutes to write that song. I was impressed with myself.

I sang the song to Alex, Luke and Will, while playing the piano. They were really impressed and told me I should do a YouTube channel. I thought about it and then told them that I would, but later.

I realized that I'm going on tour with R5 and my family. And I'm opening for them too. I'm so excited. I can't wait to perform my own songs in front of people.