25

Selena - bold
Harry - italics

"Hi, it's Selena. You reached my voicemail so I obviously can't talk right now. (Little laugh) But feel free to leave a message and I will get back to you later."

"Hi, it's Harry. Shit. Maybe it's better that it got into voicemail. I - (little pause) I don't really know why I am calling.
I guess - I just miss you, that's all. Actually no, that's not all."

Desperate/Sad? Laugh

"God, I am such a mess. I know that you said you needed space and time and that you need to focus on yourself but I just feel there is more to it. I just feel there is something else why you ended things between us. Because you know I'd give you space. Jeez, I'd give you everything. Even the world. Or maybe I just can't get over the fact that you broke up with me. (Little laugh) From a heartbreaker became heartbroken, the irony is killing me.

I - I will totally understand if you won't call back but I just wanted, no I needed to tell you that I miss you and that I love you. Even if you don't love me anymore I still love you, forever and always."

But there's something Harry didn't know. Selena was on the other side of line. She heard it all and she wanted to say something to him but she couldn't. And that's why she was sitting on the floor sobbing because she couldn't tell Harry why she broke it off. She just couldn't and that's why she needed to stay away.

𝐄𝐍𝐃 𝐎𝐅 𝐀𝐂𝐓 𝐎𝐍𝐄

I honestly hate myself for doing this to Harry and Sel