_Chapter 5_⚫︎⚪︎ʟovᴇ ᴀт ғιʀsт sιԍнт?❤︎

Hyungwon open his eyes and-"Wohhh!!!!!!" His eye widen and almost jump to suddenly see there is a person next to him.

"How long you've been here???!"

"What are you doing here?" Wonho ask and raises one of his eyebrows.

"Should I'll be the one to asked you" hyungwon said and slightly glare at the person beside him. Wonho chuckle a bit. Cute

But Then hyungwon remembered something and let out an "ah~ I see you have a problem with your girlfriend" he simply said while in his own thought without realizing he shouldn't have said that.

"How did you know!" Wonho was surprise.

"Umm...i d-didn't—FINE! I see you and your girlfriend"

"Sneaker aren't you?" Wonho said and amuse.

"No..." he feel his face hot and thought that Wonho would be mad but turn out he isn't. " I just walk and heard... so I decided to watch this drama scene" hyungwon said and slightly grin.

At that moment Wonho slowly lose a smile on his face and just staring at hyungwon grinning face. Hyungwon on the other hand thought that his would have said something wrong to the older. And he turn his face awkwardly and try to make a conversation

"would you mind if i-i — [deep breath] ask why you broke up" he asked quietly still feel worry it would make the older feel uncomfortable.

"Would you mind? If I ask why you suddenly ask me this?" Wonho said more like teasing the younger.

"I-I hmm i just wanna know but- if not then okay..." hyungwon let out nervous laugh.

"It's hard [sigh] to tell a reason and it's sounds weird ,too" Wonho turn his gaze to look at the sky.

"No need to talk about this if it you don't want to. I know you feel broken-hearted" hyungwon said; Wonho turn to look at him and hyungwon's gaze on Wonho also, knit his eyebrows a liiiiittle bit and jut up his bottom lip. (A/N: HYUNGWON LOOK SO FUCKING CUTE HERE UwU) he didn't suppose to look cute it's just his expression to show that he is sad though.

Cute. For some reason it make Wonho amuse and grin at the younger cuteness.

"Hey! What so funny???"

"heart broken? me?" Wonho laugh excitedly.

"So you aren't?" hyungwon asked and blink innocently.

Wonho bit his lip to stop himself from smiling and turn his gaze away again.

"Never cause I've never had a feeling for her"

"Are you su-"

"I've never love her"

"Ohh..."

"I've a group of friends. Suddenly Nina was popular girl in the school as you may already heard and she approach me. At first me and Nina were just a normal friend. But soon she started to be clinging around me. My friends started to teasing us and for once I heard people said 'look at Nina's boyfriend!!! Aww!!! He is so handsome god!' I'm confuse and thinking they maybe confuse too since Nina was acting like my girlfriend toward me. It made me feel uncomfortable and I didn't like it. But then Nina came and confessed to me. At that time I felt shocked and I didn't know what to do since I wanted to rejected her but I didn't want to upset her ,too. So I went to my friends for help and they said I must try[turn to look at hyungwon]"