_chapter 6_ ~Showki Showki~

"Kihyun-ah!"

Shownu grab his hand.

"[turn around] LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" Kihyun yell and suddenly got pinned to the wall. Shownu bring his face down and closer to him. Kihyun was shock and lost in his eyes.

"Why-[breathless cause try to catch that ass xD] Why are you suddenly mad at me? Huh!?"

"I didn't-" kihyun said glare at Shownu before turn his face always form the other.

"Please tell me, did I do something wrong???" Shownu grab his face and begging with plead eyes. But kihyun don't want to forgive him that easily. 

"Why would YOU FUKIN CARE THOUGH!? Just go back and enjoy hugging your girl!!! Kihyun yell angrily and turn to the other side again. The other just his eyebrows and remember something.

"Hey hey! That is my older sister"

Kihyun suddenly turn his head.

"So you're jealous? hmm?" Shownu said smirking. Kihyun avoid his gaze AGAIN feel really embarrassed and his face become red.

"Shut up! I'm not..." Kihyun murmur and slightly trying to push Shownu of him. Once he did, he feel a grip on his chin and pull into a kiss. His eye widen but soon start to close and kiss back.

"Just know I really love you and don't FUKIN dare to I would cheat on you"

"Right... I-I sorry"

"No no! It's okay. I'm sorry I didn't mean to sound too harsh" Shownu said smiling and peck on Kihyun's cheek.

"Let's go~"

——————————————

Old