Part 1

Roish is living in the forest in her hay weave cottage, which is surrounded by plants and little animals. She is living with her cat 'Tommy', dog 'Jiggi', two goats, their two calves and with lots of other animals and birds. It's an early morning and Roish is still sleeping in her wooden bed, which has an arch on top of it. Tommy meowing 'meyuvvv' in her ears, rubbing by his face on her ears and waking up her. Roish lazily gets up and giving food to animals, watering the plants as her usual daily morning routine. A nebulousday, in the mist climate with the morning bliss, flowers, leaves in the plants arewaving and saying good morning to this lean, curly hair little angel. 

Abruptly a mysteries sound comes from the cloud. There is a little oval figure falls fast from the sky, through clouds. Roish rises her eyebrow, opens her big eyes fully, fearfully, confused and looks at the object. Before her mind works, the object falls in her premises, approximately twenty feet away from her. She couldn't' see in that dust. Afterfew minutes, Roish walking slowly, placing her foot softly without step sound,going closer to the object. Slowly dust goes down and the object is started visible. It is halfway dumped in the sand. The object is fifth time her height whilst dumped in the sand. She walks and rounding the object. Slowly trying to touch the object 'Hmmm', no she doesn't. Again, she is circumnavigating the object. Ohhh she can see a see through portion in the object, "Hmmm must be glass", Roish thinking! She puts her face closely and seeing what inside this. Something moving. Roish is afraid screaming and runs away towards her cottage. Looking at the object weirdly. Something opening in one side of the object. A bulk, tall, sharped nose kind of a semi man comes. He has got brown skin, long hands and legs. He looks at Roish and comes towards her. He comes closer and giving some sound and try to communicate with Roish. "Who is this?" Roish stiff her body and asked. Again a different sound from the man. He goes and sits on the floor just near the door. Silent lasts for some times. That day the night passes. Roish couldn't sleep calmly.

Next day morning sun raises on Roish face through window. Roish wakes up and unlike her regular routine, she opens the door fastly and seeks the man. He is still sleeping. She waits near him until he wakes up. He wakes up, Roish tries to talk to the man. The man looks calmly at her. She feels some calmness and confidence to talk back with him. She does not know how to call him. She named him as 'Chibby' and start calling 'Chibby'. Bringing fruits and giving to him. Sunsets, stars comes up and Roish goes to sleep. Roish gives a mat to Chibby to sleep, though he doesn't understand and sleeps on the floor.

Afterwards day, while eating her breakfast, Roish gives some cooked food to Chibby, He smelled those and not eating. Then Roish runs and picks some fruits and seeds, hmmm Chibby smells and not eating. Chibby goesnear the pot, which has a beautiful art drawn by Roish, and drinks water. He looks at the art and feeling amazed. He comes back and eating the fruits andseeds. Chibby stares at Roish and smiled. His smile has lots of care. Roish feels gratifying and smiles back at Chibby.