Part 2

Day's passes and they become best friends now. Chibby helps to Roish's cultivation, cooking and day-to-day activities. Now Roish could understand Chibbys wordless language and Chibby also could understand Roish's language. Chibby telling about his world and it specify, that he is a ruler from another world. He has many responsibilities. Like ruling his folks, protecting his world, taking care of environment and all. Chibby is in a situation to go back to his world to set and continue his ruler. Therefore, Roish helps him to restore the UFO in all the ways that she knows, though she doesn't want him to go back to his world. All tries goes fails. Time goes by fast. They both are glad together.

Chibby was brought up in the world everything is mechanize, and no emotions. They do their activities as a standard practices and Chibby is a person who monitor and rule all of them. He starts feeling the emotions like love, care, angry etc. While Roish take cares of their animal and plants he started realizing the care and love living being have. He feels good and happy with this. He becomes so attached to Roish. All Roish pets become closer and friendly with Chibby. He plays, talks with the pets.

In a sunny day, they both go out to collect woods to build a little hut above the tree, to stay during rainy time. They go far and collect broken woods. Chibby enjoys the day with Roish. They have a good bounding and they both are happy together. They feel tired, drink some water in the small waterway nearby. Both sit under a tree. By evening, they both back to their cottage. Once they enter into their territory, doggy, hens, rabbits and all are surrounding them and started jumping over them. Chibby first time feeling this animals love. It looks weird and different to him, but he feels happy and gets goose bump.