23

After Damian was erased out of existence, Corvus had taken all of the Pokémon to the Pokémon Center and let Nurse Joy treats them, and gave them delicious food, which they eat a lot then he and the others could think of and now they look like they were normal again.

"Thanks for giving them tons of food, Nurse Joy. Sorry if that was all of the food in here. I'll pay you back somehow." Corvus said, as Nurse Joy let out a hearty, and amused laugh, waving her hand up and down.

"It's not a big problem, Mr. Wulfram. Helping, and saving Pokémon is my duty." She said, and Covers smiled widely and nodded.

"Thanks."

"Should I send them to the adoption center?" Nurse Joy asked, and soon, all the Pokémon let out a terrified scream, and look at Corvus with pleading eyes, looking like they don't want to leave, which made everyone sweat drop.

"Hey, how about we adopted one of these guys?!" White said excitedly, which everyone agrees with her.

"My, what a excellent choice. As expected from an Elite Four who hasn't been beaten by Trainers." White blushed at Nurse Joy's praise, as she put her hands on her hips, and puff out her chest proudly.

"Why thank you. You're flattering me."

"In that case, I'll have the Haxorus." Kalaven said, and petted the Dragon-Type Pokémon, as he let out a growl of satisfaction.

"Hey, Mars? How many Pokémon you have?" Scarlet asked to the redhead. Cynthia wasn't here because of her match starting after Corvus finishes his.

"I just got Purugly. You know I always got Purugly and nothing else, right?" Mars said, as everyone chuckles and she eyed at the Pokémon.

"Hmm. I think I'll pick the Garchomp, Leafeon, and Lapres." The three cried out in happiness, as Leafeon jumps toward her and caused the former Galactic Commander to fall backward, as she began to rub her cheek against hers out of happiness.

"C-Cut it out! That tickles!"

"I'll pick the Salamence. I saw those burning eyes of getting stronger, it pleased me of seeing those eyes. I want him as my Pokémon." Fall said, smirking, as the Salamence grins happily.

"Okay, then. What about you White, Scarlet?"

"Nah, I already got a Gardevoir."

"Sorry, but I'm not always greedy."

"Oh, well. Looks like I'm adopting you," He the places his hand over her head. "Gardevoir."

Suddenly, the Embrace Pokémon hugged him tightly, smiling happily but doesn't realize the horn on her chest is currently stabbing him, causing him to gaps in pain and his face turning blue.

"Let go! You're stabbing me to death!"

"I-I'm so sorry, Master!"

"Oh, yeah. Telepathy..."

After that, Corvus decides to head to the bar to get a drink, and possibly to refill his flask with some nice whiskey. Of course, Gardevoir was out of her Pokéball because she hates being inside,  alone,and wants some company. Mars follows him as they step inside the bar, and sat down on the seats.

"Oh, Mister Corvus. Let me guess, refill your bottle?" The waitress in her thirties asked, amused, as Corvus grins.

"Yup."

"And I see you decided to bring your girlfriend, huh? She's so beautiful, and pretty! No wonder why you two are together."

Both Corvus and Mars blushed furiously, while Corvus' Gardevoir giggles. "We're not exactly together..." Mars said, before whispering that no one heard her. "... yet..."