24

"We should probably get going. I heard some police men coming." Corvus said, getting up, and released his Shiny Charizard, who let out a grunt.

"Charizard, take us back to Mt. Silver. I apparently got a red mark over my head because I was helping Mars, since she is a criminal." Corvus said sheepishly, as Charizard huffs in annoyance.

"Seriously? Gosh, you're in trouble once Cynthia founds out." Charizard said to Corvus, which Mars didn't know because she doesn't have the same abilities as Corvus'.

"I bet she already did."

"Arcanine, Flamethrower!" An Arcanine jump out of the bush, and fired a stream of fire at them, as Charizard counters it with a Dragon Pulse.

"Come on! We're barely out of time." The two hopped behind Charizard's back, as the Flame Pokémon took off into the sky and flies away.

"Thanks for that, buddy."

"No problem. We'll be going somewhere else since Mt. Silver is too far. I'll land us over the psychiatrist's place." Charizard said, Corvus nodded and felt Mars' arms wrapped around his waist.

"Where are we going?"

"Saffron City."

Lance sat silently in his seat, with he, every Elite Four, and Champions were present in the meeting room, as they were shocked to heard that Corvus is aiding with a wanted criminal.

The Dragon-Type Champion of Johto places his hand over this forehead. "There must something why he is with Mars, a Team Galactic Commander." Lance said, as Charles got back to seat and furrowed his eyebrows.

"Yes. I have known Corvus a lot. He may be a hard man. But he still cares and help people."

"Yeah, and you're saying that we should trust a guy that is now with a Galactic Commander?" Lucian said sarcastically, as Cynthia and his friends glares at him.

"Be quiet, Lucian." Kalaven said angrily.

"We know Corvus ever since he recruits us as Elite Four. If he hadn't come to me because of my skills of Pokémon battle, and my pyrokinesis power, I would have been stuck without any money for my family." Fall said, her hands about to ignite in flames, but White places her back d over her shoulder, calming her down a little.

"Yeah, and I know Corvus would never sided with an evil organization!" Scarlet said.

"We only know a small fraction of him, we know he's the most powerful Trainer around Kanto, and possibly, us, getting a Shiny Rayquaza and Yveltal, and always going out to drink. I don't trust him, even I have met him when he was a kid." Malva said, as she turns toward Cynthia.

"That reminds me. You have been with him quite a lot now, you always spend time with your Elite Four. Why spending your time with the kid Ash, or Corvus?" Malva slightly glares at Cynthia, who glared back, and shot up from her seat.

"Isn't it obvious? I'm his girlfriend." She said, before walking out of the room, not before stopping and turns to them.

"Just so you know, Mars is innocent and she hasn't done nothing in this present time. So, why is she on the top 7, hm?" She then exited the room, shocking everyone at what she said.

"We're here."

Charizard landed in the forest around Saffron City, as Corvus and Mars hopped off the best and return him back to his Pokéball. "Now that everyone knows I'm wanted, we gotta run like a Jolteon into the Gym." Corvus said, pointing at the Gym, which surprised Mars.

"Wait, why are we going there?"

"Because, let's just say... She once was my partner, before I wanted her to stay out of harm's way because of my misfortune."