♡Chapter 4♡

Melody's pov

I thought we were all in this together. Ariana had broken my heart. Suddenly, I got a text.

Ari: We're done. This just isn't working anymore..

Me: Wait, I'm sorry..

Ari has blocked you.

I stared at my phone, in tears. I decided that I would move on. I didn't need her as much as I thought. I decided to take a relaxing bath. I went into my bathroom, and started up the hot water. Once there was enough water, I threw a bath bomb in. After my shower, I put these clothes on:

I wanted to be comfy while mourning a lost girlfriend

I wanted to be comfy while mourning a lost girlfriend. I decided to watch some TV on my tablet. Then, I got a call. "Hello?" I said, picking up to Tori's call. "Ariana said you like attention. You didn't hear it from me." She said, quickly. Then she hung up on me.

I stared at my phone for a while

I stared at my phone for a while. OK, so.. I dunno what happens next..
I want to believe that Ariana never left me. I want to believe that our school wasn't closing in 6 days. I was scared. I feel asleep about 2 minutes later.

----

I woke up the next day, sleepy. My alarm woke me up. I wiped my eyes. I started to get ready. I dressed up in these really pretty clothes. Then, I headed to the bus. Ariana wasn't sitting with Tori like she usually did. She was sitting next to a girl with blue eyes. I sat down next to Jenn. "Who's that person Ariana is sitting next to?" I asked. "Her name is Jessica." Jenn said, "why are you worrying about her though?" "No reason," I lied. The rest of the bus ride was silent.

----

Once we got to school, I decided to skip breakfast. I saw Ariana looking at her oatmeal, and poking her spoon into it repeatedly. After a while, I left. Ariana didn't deserve the amount of support we give to her. I headed to class, with that painful heartbroken feeling. In my head, I was crying.