♡Chapter 5♡

Ariana's pov

In an attempt to get my mind off of the whole situation, Jessica took me to a cafe. "I'll have 2 cupcakes." Jessica says to the cashier. The cashier nods. "Anything else?" He asks. "Ari?" Jessica asks, looking at me. "Umm.. a vanilla milkshake please." I say. Jessica hands the cashier her money. "Thanks." I say, and she nods. We walk back to our seats. "How's school?" She asks. "Good, I guess." I say. Just then, the cupcakes arrived. "Thanks." I said. I picked mine up and bit into it. It was SO GOOD.

"Yuh!" I said

"Yuh!" I said. "Hehehe." Jessica laughed.

__________

Jessica's pov

It was good to see Ariana happy. She hasn't been happy in a while. After what happened with Melody, she was pretty sad. I smiled at her. I got a text.

Lia: Hey.

Me: Hi Lia!

Lia: Guess who is spreading rumors before they head out in a few days?

Me: Melody of course.

Lia: You got it.

Me: Come to Paris' bakery.

Lia: I'll be there.

--

Within a few minutes, Lia showed up. She got a chair and pulled it up to our table. She looked at Ari. "Ariana, Lia, Lia, Ariana." I said. "Hii." Ariana said, greeting Lia with a warm smile. "Ello." Lia said, smiling back, "anyway, about the rumor Melody is spreading."

"She said that you and Ariana robbed the corner store

"She said that you and Ariana robbed the corner store."  She said. Ariana started to cry. "I never wanted it to be this way!" She sobbed. She could hardly say a few words without crying.

Me on the other hand, was about to fight back

Me on the other hand, was about to fight back. "I heard that Melody is only in our school because her mom danced with the principal." I blurted out, so fast. "I never kne- oh yeah!" Lia said, smiling devilishly. "OR, her mom did something more, you know." Ariana said, raising her eyebrows repeatedly. We all laughed. Ariana grabbed her bag, and said, "The lunch break is almost over. Plus, I'm meeting Jenn and the rest for the meeting." Ariana waved goodbye to us. "Yeah, we all have to go now." Lia and me picked up our stuff, and headed out.

____

I'm trying to write more chapters with different perspectives.
What do y'all think? Also, I need your opinion on something. Should I make an instagram? Anyway, thanks for reading!

-Ky