♡Chapter 7♡

Ariana's pov

I smiled at myself in the mirror. I wasn't about to let something ruin my day.  I was Ariana Grande, after all. I slipped on my socks and my shoes. I walked out of my house, and down to the bus stop. I played with my red hair while waiting for the bus.

 I played with my red hair while waiting for the bus

I thought about how school would go. Yesterday was a nightmare. Jessica's best friend had found me kissing her best friend. Worst of all, she acted like a victim. I was going to make this girl fall for me. I went down to the bus stop early, so I'd be there before Jessica or anybody else. I sat on the cold pavement calmly. I looked down at the ground. I heard footsteps. I knew it was Jessica immediately. She wasn't speaking, so I knew she was awkward. "Hey, Ariana," Jessica muttered. "Hey, babe. It's okay, you don't have to be shy," I flirted. I bit my lip, wondering what she would reply with. Jessica cringed. All of a sudden, Tori, my worst enemy walked up to me. "Hey sluts!" Tori chuckled noisily. I heard more footsteps- Melody, and Jenn. Melody looked at me. She frowned.

I stood up and grabbed Jessica's hand

I stood up and grabbed Jessica's hand. The bus pulled up, and we all got on the bus.

Jessica's pov

I was pretty nervous. Liz specifically told me to stay away from Ariana, and she had flirted with me so much..
That was the thing. I missed her, but at the same time, I resented her. The fact that we were caught so fast... The bus screeched to a stop. It scared the crap outta me. I grabbed my backpack, and walked off the bus. Ariana wasn't far behind me. I ran into the school. Trina and Liz were near the front doors. Waiting for me. I walked over to them. "Hey, guys." I said, smiling. I was waiting for a lecture on who is good for me and not good for me. Trina hugged me and asked, "Why though?" She asked me. "Again, she pulled me into the kiss, I never wanted to kiss her." Triana stared at me. "Sure, Jessi." She said walking away.