♡Chapter 13♡

Jessica's pov

Once we got to the set, it felt like magic had just happened. It was like stepping out of our world and entering another dimension.

"Wow," I said, astonished, "This is where you guys really act every day! That's really amazing!" Ariana nodded, "They also film a bunch of other shows here, I've met a bunch of cool celebrities & actors."

"So this'll be more fun than I anticipated," I said, smiling. Ariana gave me a pleased smile and then started walking towards a door. "This is the locker room. We all just put our stuff in here." She said, pointing towards the room.

I nodded and flipped my hair over my shoulder. Once we got to the door, she pushed it open. It was one of the cleanest locker rooms I'd ever seen in my life. Only 3 other girls were there. I assumed they were extras.

Ariana fiddled with a string of keys for a second before grabbing the right one. 

She then put the key in and opened the door

She then put the key in and opened the door. "But, yeah. Hand me your bag." She said, putting her hand out so she could grab my bag. I handed my black velvet bag to her, and she put it in along with her pastel pink bag.

"Okay, now, it's time for makeup," She smiled at me and took my hand in hers. She led me towards another door. She pushed it open and it led to a room full of outfits and vanities.

"Woah! This is all so cool!" I exclaimed. I wasn't used to this type of luxury. "Yup," Ariana agreed. A girl with a black outfit walked over to Ariana. "You'll wear this and I'll curl your hair." She said, giving Ariana a white shirt and leggings. "Jess, this is Bianca, the stylist," Ariana said, grabbing the leggings.

I waved at her. "I'm Jessica! Nice to meet you!" I exclaimed. She nodded, then walked away. I blinked. That was a little rude, but I thought nothing of it. "Alright, gotta go," Ariana pecked my cheek, "Byeee!" "Bye." I just watched her leave to go get ready.

"What're you doing here?" I heard a familiar voice say. I turned around. "Liz!" I exclaimed happily. We both gave each other a bear hug.

"I'm so glad to see you!" I exclaimed. "Same!" Liz exclaimed, smiling her rare, beautiful smile. "How's filming going?" I asked her. "Oh, great. Tori is always being annoying though," Liz answered me, "She's always rubbing stuff in our faces."

"I'm pretty sure that she hates me or something," I said, matter-of-a-factly, "She always gave me the cold shoulder in school." "Tori Justice hates everybody," Liz blurted out, "The only person she likes here is Avan."

I laughed. "She didn't really give me the extreme cold shoulder until I started dating Ariana," I said, shrugging. Liz just looked at me weirdly. "Take a hint," She said, picking up her bag, "I'll see you later, okay?" "Kay," I replied.

And I watched her walk away. Since I really had nothing to do, I just sat on the carpeted floor. I had this itching feeling that I didn't belong. "Babe," I heard Ariana walk up next to me, "Why are you on the floor?" "There are no chairs," I said, "Or at least, I didn't see any."

I looked behind me just to see a chair right next to where I was sitting. "He-he," I giggled nervously. Ariana giggled. "Rookie mistake," She said between giggles. I got up and sat on the chair. It had a soft cushion, I decided that this was my favorite chair. Like, ever.

Ariana smiled. "Well," She said, "I guess you can go do whatever you like now. We're just going to rehearse all-day now." I nodded. "So get back here at about 5 pm," She said, checking her phone. 

"Kay," I said, smiling. Ariana left and went somewhere after that. I decided, let's go get some fro-yo. So, I went back to the locker room and opened the locker using the code that Ariana put in earlier.

I grabbed my wallet and then locked the door. "Guess who decided to show up," I heard a shrill voice say. "Tristie!" I exclaimed. Tristie was my friend before me and Ariana got back together.

"What're you doing here?" I asked, my tone turned from shocked to stone cold. I hated Tristie. She had almost ruined my life.

"I play an extra. What're you doing here?" Tristie snapped, "Oh yeah; you're here with your new girl." "No," I argued, "It's a long story that you never cared to listen to."

Tristie rolled her eyes. I immediately decided to leave. I somehow ended up at a pizza parlor. "May I please have an extra pepperoni pizza?" I asked the waiter. "Sure!" She exclaimed, "Do you want a drink with that?" "Sure, um, Sprite, thank you." I stuttered, but I managed to thank her.

Once she left, I had to take a moment to access myself... First, my "story", is about me just plain stealing, second, Ariana probably thought I was a straight liar, third, Joan was probably thinking I was a lowlife.. ALSO-

"Hey, girl, your food is here.." The waitress tapped my shoulder. "Oh, sorry!" I exclaimed, as she put the pizza on the table and gave me the sprite. "Thanks," I thanked her again. She nodded and then left.

 I grabbed my sprite and started drinking it. I looked at the pizza. And then I got an idea. I left the money on the table with a $6.00 tip. Then, I left, a smile plastered on my face.