your fate will take an unfortunate turn, master.

Amber continuously tried to keep up with his rapid speed, just with this she could feel how desperate he was to get her someplace safe.
But..why? She had been nothing but a hold back for him..and this whole time she had recognized him as..well, purely nothing. His swordsmanship was pathetic to her, his destiny was worthless, he was just plainly..not good enough. She felt awful for even thinking ANY of these things at all, she felt like such a hypocrite, she felt the self-hatred, she felt it so awfully bad. She put all her anger and disgust onto him without realizing what it had done to her even, everything had been so tense and hectic the past couple days, it was so difficult to even process anything.
..But she remembered something, someone, actually. The night before, when she had gone to bed, she heard a voice, not necessarily hear them, but see them talking, it seemed to be a middle-aged woman, and she seemed to be warning her about something, however since Amber couldn't understand her rapid talking she had no clue what she was saying, why had she come out of no where, was her question. Why is this woman talking to me? I don't find her anywhere recognizable.

That's when it hit her.
That woman, she was trying to warn her about Calamity Cross. Amber felt the worst feeling this entire day from the spring and back, as if, something was wrong, something was ready to terrorize.
If only..she had just...said something. This all could've been minimized by its severity..but she hadn't said anything at all. She felt so horrible about the let down she caused everyone of not being able to open her sealing power it was the only thing she thought of, and it wouldn't stop coming back, until the Zora Champion was trying to talk to her, Amber could barely recall what it was, but all she could remember was something with her healing, everything happened far too fast that everything, every memory she had with anyone suddenly..vanished.

Noire tugged on her arm as the princess snapped back into reality, signaling her to simply stay in her place, which was behind a wall, and to just wait for him there, to stay there and wait, the princess, once again reacted wrongly as she stomped her foot on the ground.
"No! I insist! We are in danger and I cannot be leav—" Her mouth was suddenly covered by his hand as he crouched down with her, one of the guardians had caught attention toward them, but since they were behind a wall, and out of sight, it wasn't interested, quickly moving away to destruct other places.
He removed his hand from her mouth as she felt as if her heart would break out of her chest, she has to control herself, THEY will die here if she doesn't..okay Amber..Just..get your mind out of the gutter, he's got this..
The knight shook at her arm again as her attention was narrowed to his tugging, then at his eyes, as he signaled to keep low, and simply to follow him, giving her a signal of when to move and when not to move, the princess nodded as they stood in their place for several moments,
before a Guardian struck from behind them, almost hitting the princess in the back if the knight hadn't used his blade to cover the shot and knock it the opposite way, an explosion erupting from it, the Guardian began to rush toward them as she quickly backed away from it, her breathing getting heavier as she put her arms up in a defensive act, the machine aimed at Noire, but he wasn't phased, as soon as the beam shot, he would parry the beam back at its eye, seemingly to daze the Guardian.

Noire thought quick as he rushed over to the Guardian, his sword gleaming with a bright cerulean color that sparkles in every shade of whites, blues, and purples, stabbing his blade into the eye of the Guardian which seemingly seemed to knock it out of control, using this opportunity to escape with Amber.
They had now entered Fort Hateno.
The princess ducked her head as she was grabbed by the knight, that same Guardian shooting a laser that erupted another explosion behind them before they ran.
Guardians of every type swarmed this field, Hyrule knights trying to fend off these savage like machines, one going down after another, replaced, vice versa, rinse and repeat, however Noire had no time to pay attention to them, he had to basically put his life on the line for the princess at this moment.
The princess began to hear a beeping sound as a red flashed behind them, she quickly turned around as she held in her screams of terror, Noire acting quickly as he used his Ancient Bow to shoot it in the eye with a simple arrow, knocking it out of its long range of view, grabbing the princess once again and running behind a wall to hide again.
The princess panted heavily as she peeked behind the wall, even though he had somehow knocked around 3 out, they never seemed to stop, they continued to grow in numbers, she couldn't watch as she simply just turned back to look at the ground, the knight pushed the princess out of the blue from where she was sitting to block another laser incoming from a Guardian.
But this time with his body.
The laser barely missing his shoulder, but the sudden explosion burning his tunic, he pat it off like nothing as he quicky turned, grabbed an arrow from his pouch behind his back and shot it at the Guardians eye, turning his head to signal the princess to run.