Alone In The Dark

Note: Play the video and put on your earphones/headset for best experience while reading enjoy It !

Chapter 1

_Part 1_

*running steps*

Amy: I.. got.. to.. run.. I can't stop here..

*stumbled & fall*

Amy: Ouch! My head ! I can't run anymore *fainted*

AFTER AWAILE

*opens her eyes slowly*

Amy: Oohh What is this place?? Ouch! *puts her hand on her head*

Amy: what the hell! Where am I exactly?

-    Then I saw him standing with some wet towels and that's when I closed my eyes again –

3 Days Later

* open her eyes slowly*

........ : so you are awake now hah?

Amy: oh.. yes thank you .. Ouch!

........ : be careful! Easy girl

Amy: but.. who are you and why you saved me?

........ : it's Shadow , and I don't see any other reasons to leave you there dying so I decided to help,

So rest while you can. *stands up and walks to the door*

Amy: hmm okey.. *eyes closed*

Shadow: looks pretty *sigh & door closed*

LATER AT NIGHT

*He was sitting on the roof of the window, she woke up*

Amy: was that all a dream? Only one way to find out! *stands up opens the door started walking in the house*

Amy: this place doesn't have lots of rooms but all of them are closed .. hah?

*noticed an open door walked towards it slowly*

Amy: S.. Shadow? Are.. you in there..? *She saw him sitting on the roof of the window sleeping*

Amy: Shad..ow? *trying to touch him* are you Awaaa...ke *he graps her hand before she touch him looked at her*

Amy : Please.. you are hurting me.. Aaah

Shadow *leaves her hand* : Sorry didn't want that to happen..

Amy: I just wanted to make sure that you are all right , I can't thank you enough for what you have done for me out there and I don't know how to return the favor so..

Shadow *sigh , closed his eyes*.

Amy: I am kindda hungry , are you hungry too? Can I use the kitchen please???

Shadow: whatever , just leave me alone now.

Amy *looked sad walked towards the door slowly give him one last look *: you didn't have to be harsh you know.. *opens the door went down stairs *

Shadow *looked to the window and slept*

After one hour shadow started smelling something from down stairs so he went down to check on what's happening, he saw Amy smiles while she was cooking then she tried to reach something which was far from her reach, she tried to stand on she toes but no use, then suddenly the things where about to fall on her head, but right exactly before anything happens to Amy, shadow stepped in and both fall on the ground but he was on the top on Amy but she was closing her eyes because she was scared *

*sigh* he gets up looked at her .

Shadow: get up *then he started walking away*

Amy: W..Wait *he stopped* please wait I cooked something for you too please eat with me or at least take your food if you're going to your room hmm?

*he turned around * Shadow: no thanks , I don't need your offer.

*Suddenly his stomach made noises so Amy started giggling *

Amy: Okey okey Mr. charming I will consider thaaat *point at his stomach* as a YES!

*turned around she started putting plates on the table , he sat down on the table watching her every move she sat down at last and puts some food in his plate but shadow looked at her saying *

Shadow: how would I know if you poisoned this or not. *she giggle*

Amy: Okey then I will try it first *she gets close to his plate as he blushed but she didn't notice till she eat some from his plate and little food was on her lips so, he cleaned it off with his thumb and licked it, she blushed and sat down without saying a word till both of them finished eating and he gets up to go to his room*

Amy: Sh..Shadow?

Shadow: hmm? *gives her a mysterious look*

Amy: Goodnight *smiles*

Shadow: good night.. *walks away*

Amy: Oh that sure was delicious and worth sharing, Just hopes that he liked it.. *yawn*

Now time to... *looks to the dishes* Oh god I don't think those will clean themselves hahah...

*sigh*

As she cleaned them all she got tired so she falls asleep on the couch ,he went downstairs, noticed her so he hold her and took her upstairs to her room and covered her as he was hiding to his room he looked at her before he leaves her room and said: (it was delicious ) and walked to his room, he closed the door after him and had a real calm sleep.

_END OF PART 1_