4: Working in a song in seceret

The day after meeting the Earth 2 Wells, Kara had to go for a job interview to be Barry's CSI partner. She went for the job to be with Barry every minute. When she left Barry and her apartment, Barry thought that it was a great time to start writing a song.
Barry thought of the song name and came up with the name Running Home To You.
Barry went all day until Kara returned. When he got a text from Kara saying that she is nearly there, he quickly hid the song he was working on somewhere she could not see it.

"Hey baby, how was your day?" Barry asked when Kara came in the door.
"I think it went good, Captain Singh said he will call me if I get the job for a CSI partner in crime with you" Kara replied.

The next day, Kara got a call from Alex who lives somewhere in Central City.

"Hey Alex, what's up?" Kara asked as she picked up the phone.
"I'm bored, can you come over so we can do some bowling at the bowling alley?" Alex asked back.
"Sure" Kara replied as she hung up the phone.
"Hey, you going to the bowling alley?" Barry asked.
"Yea, with my sister" Kara replied.
"Ok, I'll see you later babe" Barry said as he got off the couch and kissed Kara goodbye.

When Kara left, Barry got his song back out, and after an hour he finished the song, so he hid it somewhere Kara can't find it.