11: Dr light

The day after getting Skillet backstage passes, Barry and Kara were called to a bank robbery, so the SUPERFLASH duo went to it and tried to stop it. When they arrived back to STAR LABS, Cisco had done a face match and he said that it was Barry's doppelgänger.

"Great, now its my doppelgänger, also a Woodward. I can't wait to kick my own ass" Barry said as he saw the picture.

Barry and Kara's doppelgänger were brother and sister because they were both adopted by a family called the Woodwards. There was no Tony, he died in a car crash. After finding out about Dr Light, Barry and Kara went home and went to sleep.

The next day, Barry was out for dinner with a friend of his and Olivers. The friend was Felicity Smoke. At dinner, Kara turned up and saw Felicity and Barry. So she went up to yell at Barry.

"WE ARE DONE!" Kara yelled as she went up to Barry.
"Kara, what do you mean babe?" Barry asked.
"YOU ARE WITH ANOTHER GIRL AND WE ARE OVER, BY THE WAY THAT SONG WAS A WASTE OF YOUR TIME!" Kara yelled.
"Kara, just let me explain" Barry said.
"Save it" Kara said as she stormed out.

After Barry and Felicity had dinner, Felicity went back to Star City while Barry went to STAR LABS. When Barry arrived at STAR LABS, he saw Cisco half asleep at the computer.

"Wakey wakey sleepy head" Barry said as he approached Cisco.
"Dude" Cisco said as he woke up.

After Cisco woke up, he went home and Barry stayed at STAR LABS for the night.

The next morning, Kara woke up.

"Morning Barry" Kara said as she rolled over to see he wasn't there and then she remembered what happened the night before.

After Kara got out of bed, se decided to text her boyfriend Barry.

Kara:Barry
Kara:Barry I'm sorry about last night.
Kara:Barry I miss you.😫😫😢

Then Cisco texted Kara.

Cisco:hey Kara, come to STAR LABS
Kara:on my way.

When Kara arrived she saw Cisco, Caitlin and Joe pointing guns at her.

"Guys, why the guns?" Kara asked.
"Why break Barry's heart?" Joe asked back with a snappy attitude.
"How was I supposed to know that was a friend of his" Kara replied as Oliver as the green arrow arrived and shot Kara in the leg.
"Dude, what the hell Ollie?" Barry asked as he came in and saw Kara with an arrow in the leg.
"What? She deserves that for being a bitch to you" Oliver replied.
"SHE IS NOT A BITCH. SHE IS MY GIRLFRIEND WHO I HAVE ALREADY FORGIVEN!" Barry yelled.
"B...Ba...Barry" was what Kara said before she passed out.
"Oliver, get out before Barry drives his hand through you Reverse Flash style" Cisco said while point the gun at him.

After Oliver left and Kara got checked up on, everyone left that night besides Barry.

"Come on Kara wake up" Barry said walking back and forwards.

Barry then turned on his phone and started watching Skillet on YouTube while lying on the bed next to Kara.
The next morning, Caitlin and Cisco walked in and saw Barry on the bed next to Kara's. then Barry woke up and saw them there.

"Oh hey guys, hope you didn't mind me staying here over night" Barry said as he got off the bed.
"We didn't mind, we'd figured you wanted to stay" Caitlin said.

About an hour and a half has passed and Kara still wasn't awake. And Barry has never left her side. After another half hour, Kara woke up and Barry ran and hugged her straight away.

"What happened?" Kara asked as she shot up in the bed.
"Hey, hey, hey babe relax, Oliver shot you in the leg" Barry replied.
"Sorry about the other night" Kara said.
"It's ok, I knew that you would come and kinda act like that" Barry replied.

About 2 hours later, the STAR LABS meta alarm went off so Barry and Kara went as Flash and Supergirl to go stop Dr Light.
After fighting and bring Dr Light to STAR LABS, Barry and Kara chucked, Barry Woodward into the same cell as his sister Kara Woodward.