8: Overprotective cousin

A day after the encounter with Zoom, Barry was on his way back from STAR LABS to go and get Kara and himself ready to go to a restaurant for dinner.
When Barry was outside the door of their apartment, he heard a screaming match.

"BARRY IS A COMPLETE JOKE, WHY DO YOU EVEN LOVE HIM?!" Clark asked at the top of his voice with aggression.
"I LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS ALWAYS THERE WHEN YOU ARE NOT AND I ALSO LOVE HIM BECAUSE HE IS MY BOYFRIEND" Kara yelled back.
"KARA, BARRY IS JUST A LONLEY STUCK UP JERK" Clark yelled as Barry walked in.
"WELL CLARK, I WISH YOU COULD KEEP THAT BIG ASS MOUTH OF YOURS SHUT BEFORE I SHOVE A GRENADE DOWN YOUR THROAT!" Barry yelled.
"I AM GOING TO BE STAYING IN THIS APARTMENT FOR A WHILE!" Clark yelled back threatening Barry.

After Barry walked and yelled at Clark, he grabbed some of his clothes and ran back to STAR LABS.

"GOOD JOB CLARK, I CAN'T WAIT TO TELL LOIS WHAT YOU DID" Kara yelled as she opened the door and pushed Clark out.
"YOU WOULD NOT TELL HER!" Clark yelled back as Kara shut the door on him.

When Barry arrived at STAR LABS, he went to the time volt and threw his clothes in the floor then ran and brought a camp stretcher. That night Barry went back to the apartment garage and got his car and drove to somewhere. When Barry arrived at his destination, he realised that he was at the camp where he went to when he was younger 'Camp fun time'.

The next morning, Kara woke up in the bed.

"Morning babe" Kara said turning over to only notice that Barry wasn't there.

After Kara eat breakfast, she called Lois.

"Hey Kara" Lois said as she picked up.
"Is Clark with you?" Kara asked remembering what happened last night.
"No, why?" Lois asked back.
"Well...because he and I had a yelling match and he started calling my boyfriend a stuck up lonely jerk" Kara replied.
"I'll talk to him when he gets back later Kara" Lois replied.
"Thanks" Kara said as she hung up.

While Barry was waking up at STAR LABS, he saw all the movement from the time volt where Giddeon was showing him. When the alarm went, Barry got into his Flash suit and ran to the crime scene to see Kara there already in her Supergirl suit getting smashed. About 10 minutes later the villain retreated back to his Earth and Barry ran Kara to STAR LABS and lay her unconscious body on the med bed so that Caitlin could do her thing.

"B...Barry" Kara weakly said.
"Yes babe" Barry replied.
"Can you stay with me?" Kara asked.
"If Caitlin lets me" Barry replied as he looked at Caitlin.
"Sure Barry, you can stay" Caitlin said.

About a few hours later, Kara started to tear up.

"What's up babe?" Barry asked when he saw his girlfriend tear up.
"I'm sorry Clark was a jerk to you babe" Kara replied as Barry saw Clark walk in.

When Clark walked in, Cisco and Caitlin looked at him and then Lois walked in.

"Why?" Lois asked as she walked in.
"Why what honey?" Clark asked back.
"Why were you such a jerk to Barry and yelling at your own cousin?" Lois asked as she slapped Clark across the face.
"I wasn't" Clark replied trying to lie.
"Yea you were, I may or may not have hacked into the surveillance footage" Cisco said as he pressed play.

After getting showed what happened the previous night, Lois looked at Clark and they left to leave Cisco, Caitlin, Barry and Kara.

After Clark and Lois left, Cisco and Caitlin asked Barry and Kara if they wanted to go to a bar. Barry and Kara said no and that they will stay at STAR LABS for the night and with that Caitlin and Cisco left. After Cisco and Caitlin left, Barry and Kara set up a bed and watched movies in the time volt until they fell asleep.