Preview

y/n pov

I find myself sitting outside the convention center. I have been to EVERY single Sam and Colby tour show this year but.... I still haven't met him. I sit there for hour and hours, hoping one day I will meet him, but with my luck I don't think I'll be able to. I mean, after all, I was taken from my family because of my jerk ass brother/sister/mother/father/other family (you pick) and now I'm part of the Castee family. Others pass by just staring, until the convention center door opens. I glance over, not seeing who it was but then realizing. He stops and looks at me, nudging his friend. I freeze in shock at the fact he is really standing here, right here. He looks even better in person. He reaches a hand out to help me up and I take it. He helps me up pulling me a little too close to him to the point where our lips almost touched. His baby blue eyes staring back into mine. I watch as his face turns red and mine along with his. I can't believe it, I'm here, standing here with him. This must be a dream, or more like a dream come true because of what happens next.

a/n hey this is just a little preview of what is yet to come thank you guys for supporting me in this i hope that someday this book will be as popular as my first (antis love go check it out :p) so let me guess you want to find out what happens next well.... i will tell you if you want to know THAT badly ok ok ok fine i will tell you..... in the next chapter c: did i fool you? he he anyway thanks to 

@xxLilith1xx for editing my stories and this story will most likely get uploaded every Friday seeing as how Sunday people go to church so that was a bit of a no but that's all for now bye bye my pups :D