(chapter 2)Well this is weird.

Zuma got hame a few minutes later, and waited for Chase. After a few moments later there was a knock on the door. Chase had arrived. Zuma oppened the door, and let Chase in. Chase walked in and set his bag down in the couch. There was a weird moment of silence, before one of them spoke up.

"So." Chase said, trying to start a conversation.

"So....?" Zuma asked.

"You want to talk?" Chase asked.

"About what?" Zuma said, answering the question with a question.

"Well you know." Chase said, hinting about there run in a couple minutes ago.

"About the stowe?" Zuma asked.

"Well, kninda." Chase said.

"Ok. Go on" Zuma said.

"Well...um... why where you getting diapers?" Chase asked.

"Why whewe you?" Zuma asked. Answering the question with a question.

"You promise to keep it a screet?" Chase asked.

"If you keep my weason a screet." Zuma said.

"Sounds fair." Chase said. 

"Ok, well, ummm..... Theres this think called ABDL, for me TBDL. What is stands for is adult or teen, baby, diaper, lover. Its basicl someone who likes whereing baby stuff, and for some, acting like a baby. I my self like the feeling of......diapers, and feeling yung, so for me this is like something fun for me to do." Chase said as his voice dided down. "I know it seems weird, and all that. But please dont judg please." Chase said. "Hey look, i havent said anything now will I." Zuma said. Chase had a bit of a shocked look on his face. "Thanks Zuma." Chase said. 

"So what where you doing?" Chase asked. "Same as you."  Zuma said. "Wait, what? Really?" Chase asked. Zuma nodded. "So your an A/TBDL?" Chase asked quitly. Zuma nodded agen, this time a bit weirdly. "Ok, so, you wanna-" Chase traled off thinking that Zuma knew what he was talking about. "Shouw." Zuma said quitly. "Ok." Chase said. 

Chase set his backpack down. "Ill get my stuff." Zuma said. Zuma went and grabed his stuff, and set it down next to Chases. The two unpacked there stuff togther. A few molments later, they both had all there stuff out

"You like Paw Patrol?" Chase asked. "Yeah. And i see you like Lion Gaurd?" Zuma said. "Yeah." Chas said. "Jev you evere done this?" Chase asked. "No. I dont get the time. Houw about you?" Zuma said. "Some times. Iv done it before." Chase says. "Ok." Zuma says. "So first time?" Chase asked. "Yeah." Zuma said. "Do you want to be diapered?" Chase asked. Zuma looked up at Chase. "You can do it your self if you want." Chase said. "If you wouldent minde, could you diaper me?" Chase asked blushing.