Chapter 1

" The sky is blue. The grass is green. Your shirt is yellow..." Krissy when on to explain all the different colours around Day. She wasn't listening, just staring at her blankly. She saw her round face, her pudgy hands as she pointed around them, and her dark purple dress. She could see it all from where she was sitting on the front lawn of  her home. The insane Asylum on 42 street. Though she could see it, she didn't process where she was, or what there was around her, or what Krissy was saying. Just words.  Her mind was blank. An empty space in her head, just waiting for something to fill it. She would have to wait a little longer.  

###

Click! 

Cody snapped to photo of the hawk lifting itself out of the nest. The shot was perfect.  It's wings, a beautiful symmetric display of white, gray, and dark brown. It's eyes seemed to be trained right on his camera. Cody himself had only taken the photo to make a drawing of it.  He was known all over the world for his art. But his most famous, was the girl. Just a plain portrait of a girl with long black curly hair all the way down to the small of her back, and stunning silver eyes that stared right at you, but they seemed at the same time, distant. 

 She was the first thing that he drew since he was five. The first time a pencil got slaped into his hand. She was everything he drew for three years. Just the girl.

He called her Day.

####

"Those cherrys are red. Mr. Tupper's hat is black..." she continued. This caught her attention. Mr. Tupper was an old man who lived near the Day's home. Mr. Tupper always talked to Day, but never stayed for long.  He started to come their way, and before long, Krissy was gone and he was sitting next to her. Even though Day could never respond, Mr. Tupper told her stories about his life. You see, Mr. Tupper was in two wars. She would listen, and just sit and look at the tall man, with thinning white hair, and dark brown eyes, that had seemed to have seen everything. 

 ####

  Cody's blonde hair flopped in his blood shot green eyes, and he just brushed it to the side frantically wanting to finish the work of art while it was still fresh in his mind. It was two o'clock in the morning, but he got up, and started to paint. He painted the girl with long black hair, and silver eyes. Her hair was in a braid comming down her left shoulder,  she was standing this time reaching out to him, speaking words he could not understand. He had seen her in a dream. But it seemed so real, like he really was there. Like it was something that he had witnessed. 

   ####

      The piercing scream shot through the insane asylum, waking half the residents.  Day was laying in bed staring at the same spot on the ceiling for the last twenty minutes. She let out the scream when she saw a boy with blonde hair in her room.   

"What's wrong Day?" she heard someone say beside her. Day just stared into space again. The person beside her got up and left. 

  He had seen her.    

   ####    

_______

Ok, I know that was short, but I'm still working out all the kinks in the plot line and stuff. So yeah vote, comment, and fan! Thx!  :) 

And before I forget....  Since you have read this,  you get  FREE IMAGINARY BACON!!!!! :) :)

Flames will be used to cook more bacon!!! :) :)

Bye!

-ilovejosh  

<3<3 <3 <3