Chapter 2

#####

"Hey you sure that you want a ride back?" asked Blaire. 

"Nah it's fine," said Cody getting out of his girlfriends car. She was driving him to his new photographing spot. He was now in the mountains taking pictures of the wild life, and scenery.

Through out the day, Cody had managed many pictures of the lakes, and wildlife like pikas that lived in the rocks. But his mind was on Day. He didn't know her. Was she even real?

Her eyes seemed panicked in his last sketch. He needed to find her. Find any kind of evidence that she was real, and that he wasn't going crazy. Or for that matter, he had to prove that he wasn't crazy his hole life.

#####

Mush. That's what the asylum's food was like. Well at least to Day. She couldn't taste it. Today was a bad day for her. She couldn't hear Krissy beside her either. She just stared blankly at one of the staff's bad attempt at Picaso painting. She was too frightened to move. Too taste. Too hear. Too scared to do anything really. She had only gotten out of bed this mourning when the men lifted her out. 

He had seen her 

#####

Still it bothered him that he had seen such a vivid image of the girl. Her eyes bothered him though. They had seemed panicked, and almost like she was frightened for her life. 

 "Whoa!" he gasped when he came over the ridge. He was over  looking a beautiful lake with green, gold, red, and brown tree leaves circling it. There as an rock over hang on the other side, with a cave facing down into the deep blue lake. After a couple shots, he paused. It was so silent. Almost like every thing had just stoped.

Then a figure emerdged on the other side of the lake.

####

 Day shot up, and screamed. He  was on he other side of the cafeteria. No one else seemed to notice the man, but every one was staring at Day, some of the other patients covered there heads, and crawled under the tables wailing. 

Day crumpled into her chair. 

####

It was her.  The girl from his paintings.  She looked at him, and opened her mouth, but nothing came out. She looked absolutely terrified.  Then without warning, or a logical explanation, she just faded into mist. Screaming without a voice. 

______________________________

So yeah that was the secound chapter. I know Sorry nothing really happens, and it's really short .... again. but It'll get longer as we go along..... I hope.  And really sorry for any grammer errors and stuff! 

Anyway... I was hoping that you guys could check out a couple of my friends stories! They are compleatly AWESOME by the way!! 

So there's    Simple_But_Beautiful    RatherBeReading    Archie2373     I'll give you a taco if u do go and check them out..... :)      

Please tell me what you think! I'll probably upload sometime this week..... But then again I don't promise anything because school isstarting  :( and so are sports and stuff! so yeah thx a lot! 

and as always... BACON FOR U!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha :) <3

~ilovejosh