Chapter 4

####

Cody was plagued all night by nightmares. He was standing on top of a hill over looking a valley of trees. They were all covered in snow, and frail.  It was too silent, as is someone had stopped time. Then the bushes rustled, Day walked out into the clearing. She saw Cody, and pointed to the west.  He hadn't seen the old mansion that raised up in the middle of the woods before she pointed it out.  

####

Day dreamed of trees. She was walking through the newly fallen snow in forest.  While the old Autumn leaves crunched under the snow, she couldn't shake the uneasy feeling crawling up her spine. She felt like someone was watching her. She came to a clearing where the strange boy was standing. She resisted the urge to scream. A if something was controlling her, she pointed over the hill.

"Find me there."

####

"Find me there." 

Cody didn't think that he would find the girl in a mansion like that. It was a five floor red brick, and log building, with lots of warmly lit windows, and a giant double mahogany doors. 

Then the scene fadded to black, and Cody lay in his bed taring at the cieling. 

####

 "Day, are you alright?" Krissy was standing over her bed. Day looked at her blankly like she had her hole life. "Someone is here to see you." Krissy moved over to let Day see Mr. Tupper. He was wharing the usual black hat over his stark white hair. 

"Why hello Day, who are you today? I've heard alot about you this week, sorry I counldn't have come sooner...." he kept talking to her, not expecting an answer. Day stared at the ceiling not really comprehending what he was saying, but at the same time, she knew exactly what he meant.

Bobby was still sleeping in the bed next to her, he mumbled a name. Just one simple four letter name. 

"Cody." 

________________

Alright so I know I haven't upload in a LONG while, but I was at band camp for a while so that's my excuse. And I know this chapter probably makes NO sense, but I hope it will late on..... So yeah,  peace out and all that Jazz! :) <3

 VOTE

COMMENT

FAN