Keep Quiet

Weeks had passed. Falon sat atop of one of the support beams that ran along the ceiling of the boiler room. She had been pretty quiet lately; never really said a word to Freddy.

Falon had a lot on her mind. If only she could fess up about the promise that she had made. Freddy had been standing down below.

His cold, steel blades had been scissoring together as a low, sadistic chuckle escaped his lips. Falon's pale blue eyes shifted downward to notice that he had been staring at the burned bodies of Kris and Jesse, hanging by chains on the wall. Freddy ran the tips of his steel blades along Kris' '# 10' jersey.

Four, rather large and noticeable slash marks had been shown across her entire upper body. Falon sat up, stretching as she did... She fell to the ground on her feet beside Freddy. "That should be me there," Falon said in a quiet tone.

Freddy turned to Falon with a bit of surprise. He shook his head before speaking in that raspy tone of his...

"But then I wouldn' t have you around, at my side. Lil' Falon..~"

"Freddy, when I was little I made a promise. After the parents tried to get rid of you, I made a promise to stay at your side. So, I guess I have to..."

Falon ached. She didn't know how much longer she could take it. It hurts for her to realize that she really loves him, but the fact that he may not feel the same, killed her on the inside.

Either way, she made a promise that she would keep..

She was Freddy's little Falon. And it would only take her a moment to snap back into reality as Freddy spoke in a soft voice...

"You have a lot to learn."