CHAPTER 2 : Heat ; SahYo

Fuck.

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

She definitely did not plan this. She didn't plan on sharing a bed with her of all people, she didn't plan to wake up with her damn thigh between her legs. She didn't plan any of this.

But she sure as hell isn't complaining.

"Jihyo," Sana murmers, voice thick with sleep. Jihyo shivers, and shifts in a vain attempt at getting away from the girl's thigh, "no," she whines, and Jihyo can feel the pout against her skin, "don't move. You're so warm."

"Sana-"

"Don't argue with me," she says playfully, twisting abruptly to wrap her arms around the younger girl's torso. Jihyo gasps as Sana's thigh is pressed more solidly against her center, short but intense. "Jihyo! What's wrong?" It's heartwarming, the way Sana immediately straightens to look at her. It's also terrible, and evil, and good, the way her thigh sends a wave of pleasure through her body.

"S-Sana," Jihyo tries to tell her, she really does, but her face is burning, and so is her stomach, and it feels so tight-

"Oh," Sana deadpans. Her expression falls completely to reveal a more confident one. Jihyo positively drips with how dark Sana's eyes become as she laughs, low and sultry, "why didn't you just tell me, hm?" Sana shifts above Jihyo, grinning when she feels the warm wetness on her skin, "poor baby. How long have you been like this?"

"Don't know-" Sana grinds down, hard and simple, a loud, wanton moan freeing itself away from Jihyo's throat. Sana hums, her right hand trailing across Jihyo's exposed stomach.

"You look so pretty on display for me," it's absolutely sinful, the way Jihyo's back arches into Sana's touch as the Japanese girl's fingers drift over her nipple, "holy shit," she rasps, "you're so sensitive." The next movement is a slow roll with the bud between her index finger and thumb. Jihyo fucking drips.

"Sana, please," and she's not even sure what she's asking for, but she can't help but want to beg and comply to Sana. She just wants Sana in any way the girl is going to give to her, "please, please-"

Sana grunts as she repositions herself on top of Jihyo, rolling her hips experimentally. The friction between Jihyo's legs is nothing short of intense if the sounds Jihyo are making are of any indication. Sana rocks against Jihyo, staring down at her with such intensity that the younger of the two can't help but shut her eyes. What a mistake.

Sana bites her lip before rocking once, hard and abrupt. The way Jihyo bares her neck to her is beautiful, and all sana wants to do is mark her up completely. She wants Nayeon, and Jeongyeon, and all the others to know who she belongs to. Jihyo is hers, and the leader's rules can go to hell, Sana thinks as she presses her lips against the exposed, tanned skin. She marks her skin out like a map, her memory guiding her to remember exactly what Jihyo likes. She adores the way she can make Jihyo so weak, so submissive and compliant for her. So she kisses up, not a centimeter of skin being left uncovered before she bites down on Jihyo's bottom lip. The whimper that she earns sends shivers down her spine. If Jihyo wants to be loud, Sana might as well make it more of a challenge.

"Do you think you can keep quiet if I go down on you?"