CHAPTER 26 : Dance For You ; SaiDa

"Play the music again."

Dahyun got back into her starting position as Sana sighed from her position on the floor. She hit the start button and Dahyun took a deep breath, needing to get this perfect so she could go to bed. Her special stage with Sana and Tzuyu was quickly approaching and she wanted everything to look perfect, so she kept practicing. And practicing. Tzuyu had long ago went to bed, but then again this choreography came easy to her. It came easy to Sana too. Dahyun had always said she could never do a sexy concept; it just wasn't natural for her. Sana was stoked to do a sexy dance like this, because Minatozaki Sana was the definition of sexy, at least in Dahyun's mind. Dahyun herself, well she preferred cute. Anything where she could flash a cute cheeky smile and giggle and skip around happily in pigtails and frilly clothes was good for her.

Dahyun had expected Sana to go to bed when Tzuyu did; technically this wasn't a real practice. But she'd come a long way since her days of leaving Tzuyu and Sana to their own devices when they were in a group together (they all laughed about that now) and had insisted they have an extra practice. Tzuyu had quickly grown bored, having already gotten the whole thing down. Sana was happy to keep practicing with Dahyun, but it wasn't expected of her to hang around while Dahyun kept practicing, especially since it was now nearing one in the morning. And yet here Sana was, playing DJ for Dahyun as she kept practicing.

Dahyun tiredly ran the whole thing through, huffing in defeat when she finished. She stood there in silence for a second, Sana watching her carefully, preparing to ask for the music one more time, when she suddenly burst into tears.

"Dahyun-ah!" Sana was immediately on her feet, hurrying to her side, cradling the younger girl close. "Why are you crying? You look perfect!"

"I c-can't do it r-right!" Dahyun mumbled against Sana's shoulder. "I told them I can't do a concept like this. I'm not sexy."

"Take that back!" Sana gasped, gently swatting at Dahyun's shoulder.

"Seriously, they should've put me in Chaeyoung's group." Dahyun huffed. "I could've done that alright."

"You're doing this perfectly." Sana said with a sigh. She turned Dahyun suddenly, so the shorter girl's back was pressed against her front. She gripped Dahyun's hips hard, whispering, "Is this okay?"

"Mhm," Dahyun mumbled, head tipped towards the ground, embarrassed.

"Do you know what kind of torture it was watching you dance like that over and over again, and not being able to touch?" Sana's voice was like honey, her breath fluttering over Dahyun's sensitive skin. She nipped softly at the nape of Dahyun's neck, making the younger girl cry out. "Don't you ever think for a second you aren't sexy, princess." The pet name made Dahyun melt.

"Sana," Dahyun whined, feeling the older girl's lips ghosting over all the most sensitive spots on her neck. She felt Sana pull the back of her t-shirt down so she could kiss on the exposed skin of Dahyun's back.

"Your gorgeous legs," Sana hummed, letting her fingers drift down to glide over the back of Dahyun's thighs. "Your ass," She grabbed that hard, eliciting a sharp gasp from Dahyun that melted into a thready whine. "The way you move when you dance...and you don't even know the power you have," Sana laughed lowly, so different from her normal sweet giggle. "You're deadly, babygirl." Dahyun tipped her head back so it was resting on Sana's shoulder, eyes fluttering closed.

Sana's hands drifted down to the waistband of Dahyun's exercise shorts, bypassing it to slip inside her underwear. "Color?"

"Green." Dahyun breathed out, chest heaving as she panted.

"Good." Sana grinned devilishly. She runs her fingers over Dahyun's soaked center, laughing into Dahyun's ear, "So wet already, hm? My sensitive little princess."

"Mhm," Dahyun whimpered. "For you unnie."

"Good girl," Sana praised her sweetly. "You wanna come for unnie?"

"Y-yes." Dahyun gasps, feeling Sana start to toy with her clit. She bit down hard on her lip, knowing she should try and keep somewhat quiet. They were after all in the practice room (thank god this one didn't have cameras), and there were night time employees who might hear. Or worse, walk in. "We c-could get caught u-unnie."

"Mhm," Sana agreed pleasantly, not seeming to be worried in the slightest. "Anyone could walk in and see me fucking you like this." Dahyun felt herself get wetter at the thought, slick coating Sana's fingers as she sped up her movements. "How does that make you feel, princess?"

"Unnie," Dahyun whined. "Don't make me," She felt her cheeks heat; she couldn't help blushing at the thought of saying such dirty things out loud. Sure it was one thing to do it, but to say it...Dahyun hardly even swore, let alone said such lewd things. Only Sana could drag it out of her.

"Tell me." Sana demanded, a harsher tone to her previously sweet voice. "Or I'll have to punish you."

"I-It m-makes me, um, i-it makes me...wet." Dahyun stammered out, feeling close already from the sheer embarrassment of the whole thing. Sana sped up on Dahyun's clit, giving her lingering kisses on her neck as praise, careful not to leave lasting marks.

"Good girl," Sana cooed. "My good slut has a dirty little mouth, isn't that right?" Dahyun turned and tried to hide her face, though it was a bit awkward when her back was to Sana. Her cheeks were deep red at the words, though it also brought her closer to the edge. "Such an innocent little angel I had and now you say all these dirty things," Sana mockingly tutted. "Precious."

"Sana unnie," Dahyun gasped. "I-I-"

"Maybe I should fuck that dirty little mouth of yours," Sana sighed against Dahyun's ear. The idea of Sana pushing her fingers (or better yet, a strap on) into Dahyun's mouth and making her take the whole thing. Boy did that make Dahyun's head spin. And it sent her over the edge, come soaking Sana's hand and her underwear, her knees buckling, a high pitched moan escaping her throat.

Dahyun caught her breath, using Sana as support to lean on. "I'm s-sorry I..." She trailed off, not wanting to say the words. "y'know...w-without permission, u-unnie," It was a shaky stammer at best, but Sana grinned, turning Dahyun around and cradling her.

"It's okay princess," She cooed gently. "You were such a good baby for me." Dahyun buried her face in the place between Sana's shoulder and neck. "Feeling better now?"

"Much." Dahyun sighed, feeling relaxed for the first time in weeks.

"Good. No more worrying about the special stage. You look amazing, you know the dance, and you're gonna kill it." Sana patted her back comfortingly. "How come you always cry when we're put in a group together?" Sana jokingly pouted.

Dahyun rolled her eyes, "You're still hung up on that?" Sana laughed, making Dahyun giggle too. They snuck out of the practice room together and back to the dorms, so they could fall asleep side by side in Sana's bed holding one another, not a care in the world.