CHAPTER 19 : All Day ; 2yeon

Summary:

Something happened at their first show of the Twiceland: Fantasy Park and another thing happened after it.

She lost her balance, Nayeon thought. She pulled Jeongyeon by her hair, too fast and fiercely, that the younger had to hold onto something in order not to fall. And, Woah, Nayeon was still breathless even after the performance. Even after the whole show, actually, watching Jeongyeon from afar as she was now interacting with her family. She had greeted them, of course, as she done with all the other family members and friends in the backstage, but she had to leave their side. She couldn’t hold herself from glancing at Jeongyeon’s direction from time to time, though, as their performance was still running inside her mind.

Nayeon was anxiously waiting for their time to get inside the van and leave for the dorm, as she kept scrolling down twitter reading the fans reactions. They kept talking about them and she couldn’t be more happy, because they’ve been working a lot to make their precious fans proud of them. She also felt selfish, because she could still feel the hot touch burning in her flesh. The fans noticed it, of course they would, after all this performance was mainly because they’ve been calling them a couple for a long time now. But, maybe, Nayeon was starting to like this too much. Jeongyeon was only preventing herself from falling, in the worst clumsy way possible for Nayeon, yet the blame was all on her for being too anxious and pulling the girl so roughly towards her direction.

Nayeon wasn’t regretting a bit, though, she could only think if Jeongyeon noticed at all, if she felt something at all. Because she was feeling it, she was still feeling it way too much. They waved their goodbyes, a couple of minutes later, because they had to rest for tomorrow’s show. Not that everyone would, of course, but she was tired enough to refuse any invitation to eat out with their family or friends. It was a surprise, a very good one, when Jeongyeon entered the van after her and sat by her side.

“Hey…” She said in a very low and soft voice, minding that Sana was already sleeping in front of them.

“Hi.” Nayeon simply said, yawning just a bit after and going back to follow the news on her cellphone. Everything was better than facing Jeongyeon, now that they were so close to each other without all those previous attention from the crowd of fans.

Jeongyeon was craving for her attention, as she slid her hand on top of Nayeon’s thigh. The touch burned on her skin and made Nayeon blink a couple of times, before looking at her direction again. For a moment they just looked at each other, with some kind of shyness that they weren’t used to. Until Jeongyeon, very slowly, opened her mouth again.

“Not feeling like going out?”

“No, I think I’ll just take a bath and go to sleep. And you? I thought you would have dinner with your parents…”

“They invited us.”

“You mean, the whole group?”

“No, hm, you and I you know as some of the others already have plans…” Jeongyeon paused, getting immersed in Nayeon’s dark eyes and losing her trail of thoughts. “But, anyway... I’m a little tired as well.”

“Oh… right.”

“Can I ask you something?” She felt Jeongyeon’s hand giving a little squeeze at her flesh, and Dear Lord Nayeon was having a hard time to breathe.

“O- of course.” Damn her throat for failing her now, her eyes glued to the hand resting on top of her bare leg. Jeongyeon started to play a little, lightly hitting her thigh as if she was playing to the rhythm of a song. Nayeon wondered, dead curious, about which song it could be, maybe the one of their stage?