CHAPTER 29 : Secret ; MoHyo

"at some point you're going to have to tell your boss why you haven't killed me yet."

of course momo would say this when she's three fingers deep into jihyo.

"can you- fuck - not talk about that right now?" jihyo manages to say, the pleasure becoming too much. momo laughs, melancholically, and jihyo hates how much she enjoys it.

"i mean, how can you tell someone you're fucking the boss of the mafia? the one you were supposed to kill two months ago?"

momo's crazy. how can she possibly be thinking about that when she's literally on the verge of breaking jihyo into pieces.

"you know, you can put your mouth to better uses," jihyo comments, nails clawing into momo's biceps after an extra hard thrust.

"you think so?" the smirk on momo's face is so smug.

jihyo arches off the bed when she feels momo's tongue on her core. it's hot, and wet, and it feels good. momo is unrelenting, fingers keeping their steady pace and her tongue tasting her all over.

"is this what you meant?" momo asks, the vibrations making jihyo buck her hips. "oh f-fuck you," jihyo responds, using her right hand to grip onto momo's hair.

"you have been for the past two months, love. you're clenching, you're close aren't you?"

momo's talking too much for someone who's supposed to be using her mouth for better things. she's so complacent but she's doing one hell of a job at bringing jihyo closer to the edge.

"i- momo, please," jihyo gasps. she can feel the heat building in her stomach and her legs begin to shake to top it off. momo wraps her lips around jihyo's clit and suck, curling her fingers to match.

jihyo grinds against momo's face and arches her back, the coil snapping in her stomach as she releases. her eyes roll back and a guttural moan exits from the back of her throat. the grip in momo's hair tightens as she pushes the older girl into her more. momo lets her, willingly, and drinks up everything that flows into her mouth.

she lifts her head once jihyo's hand relaxes, sucking a hickey into her thigh before lifting completely and coming face to face with the agent.

"you're sick," jihyo mutters. the last thing she sees before momo kisses her is the smirk that's been resting on her face since they finished. she kisses her back, the taste of her on momo's tongue filling her mouth.

they break apart when jihyo's phone dings.

boss: update?

jihyo sighs and momo giggles before kissing lightly on her neck.

agent park: nothing yet. will let you know if anything changes.