Chapter 2:He so bold!!

*kesha p.o.v*

  So now somebody finally decides to turn on the damn lights.wow.just wow.I saw a cute little pink box with sparkles and shit on it.

it had a cute bow on it tho. I just fell in love with this box on first sight.after all, this was a pretty ass restaraunt. it was decorated like purple and white with a mix of zebra stripe and cougar print decor.

I walked over to the box to examine it more.it had a pretty zebra stripe note to it that said "pick me up."

as pretty as this box was, there should be more.why aren't there more?! I'm guessing there is a big surprise in this box so I am very skeptical about touching this only box. after all, D.j childish ass planned my birthday party again.

I shrugged the thoughts off and reached to touch the box but didn't pick it up.I'm not stupid.or maybe this was like find the clues kind of party so I might as well have a little fun.so I extended my hands to grab that pretty ass box.

  *D.J p.o.v*

I know I said that I was going to try only one prank but that ain't me.its just go big or go home nigga.we have merely over a thousand people at this damn party.but wat kesha don't know is, is that there's a bell and a string attached to that box.

as soon as she picks it up, its going to give everyone their cue to come out and yell surprise.but like I said, there is about a couple more to come.

look at ha.lookin' all happy and shit.I don't like it. just pick up the damn box, girl!!! my patience is growing real thin.she wanna play inspeacta' and all that.

This time I'm in control of all cameras so I can't wait till they yell suprise till they give ha a heart attack.but thats not all.I got some of my niggas at the trap to play like they had me at gun point and professional make-up artists to make it look like I had got beat up real bad and shit.

I ain't trusting them crazy ass niggas with no real guns. hell naw.but the guest are going to be held at gun point also but we told them what was up and they should be aware what's bound to happen when she pick up that stupid, gay box!!!

oh shit.she bout to pick up the box!! I'm so fucking happy right now! she picked up the box and the bell rang so that gave is our cue to pop out and start the plan.the cameras are still rolling steadily.

*kesha p.o.v*

I finally decided to gain the nerves to pick up the box, but when I did, all these people popped out of nowhere nearly making Me piss myself.where the hell they come from? until I realized, D.j set this up.

I am so happy he did all of this for me. I need to go scream at him first tho before I do anything.one:because he left me in the dark, two:because I just like to hit his nerves.

everyone was partying in all, when I heard a female screaming and the lights and music went off. they really need to fix these damn lights tho foreal.

" Please don't shoot my boyfriend, please!!" she pleaded. I wanted to know what the fuck was going on so I went to a little door that was closed and followed the females cries.

I saw about 6 boys who had On masks and pointing guns anywhere and everywhere.three pointed to the crowd of people on their knees and stomachs tellin' erbody to shut the fuck up,one pointed the gun directly to me, and two were in the middle with a gun pointing on each side of another boys head.

maybe his lil bad ass caused all this destruction.but if they think I'm bout to get killed today, they got rocks for brains.I wanted to run but the fear of getting killed was getting to my head.

I couldn't move.I felt so numb.I looked back in the middle where I realized the boy was........D.J!!!! oh my god!!

I tried calling his name but he looked weak with a lot of marks and bruises on his face.the guy on the left side of his head, was just inches away from his finger just just making the gun go off.

I started crying hysterically."D.J, get up! "he looked at me with a hint of a smirk like he was thinking of a plan.he didn't look well at all. his arms was tied behind his back, his eyes were blacked badly, and he was on his knees looking weaker.

I couldn't take it anymore nor move.I felt my legs start to go weak, my whole body started shaking like I just got an exorcism, and my eyes started to roll in the back of my head.

I suddenly fell to the floor but the last words I heard was someone say,"Yo d.j man, I think thats enough!!" everything went black.

*D.j p.o.v*

I knew I should have stopped when she began to shake uncontrollably, but nooo...I just had to keep on with this stupid ass joke.

now chances are I could probably lose my best friend over this shit.we called the paramedics to come check on her, and sure enough, they were standing at the door.

"Sir, she just fainted but she'll be fine.just take her where its somewhere cool and make sure she drinks water when she gets up."

"OK, thank you sir." I said before grabbing kesha off the floor taking her into an extra room hid in the restaurant. I made sure the a.c was blasting on 20°.I was cold as fuck but I'll do anything just to keep her eyes open.

After 10 minutes of freezing my ass off, I finally look down to see her hazel green eyes looking directly up in mines.

"What happened?" she asked holding her head with her right hand.well, I feel guilty about telling her the truth because she strictly told me no pranks.and what do dumb ass D.j do? he does pranks any way.I really didn't know how to answer that question.

"well, you know when you told me not to pull any pranks?" she nodded her head." well, see what had happened was......-" I was rudely interrupted by ha ghetto ass.

" D.J! what the hell did I freakin' tell you!!! well damn, now I know I'm bout to die without a bullet goin through my head.

she scared me honestly. " c-calm down." I studdered with a gulp.it was like looking right into the devils eyes.thats some scary shit man.oh lord, somebody bring me a stripper.

"Deshawn, Jr, what the fuck did I tell you? I said I don't want no more pranks because of what happened with my baby brother and you does it anyway?" she said that too calm, I'm so scared, I can't feel my left ball.she know I don't like my name but she use it anyway? now she pissed than me off.

"ight girl, I understand you mad but you can stop all that fucking cursing and don't you ever in yo life use that muthafucking name again, understand?" she eased ha attitude a lot but she looked scared.I never brought myself to talk to her like that but she know what I told ha.. why I don't like it and Neva to call me that.

Damn, I ain't mean to do that on ha birthday.fuck! I forgot.

" aye, kesha, look I'm sor-....."

" D.j I know you are but I told you no pranks for a reason just like you told me not to call you by your real name." and with that she walked out the room.she don't even know where she going if she is trying to leave.

" KESHA! STOP YOU DON'T KNOW WHERE YOU GOING, GIRL!!" I had to yell over the noise because people went back to partying.self centered asses.

ha ass went and got lost in the crowd but then I see a small figure go out the door.she probaly do know where she's going.