chapter 4

D.J p.o.v.

OK now I know she up to something.ha short ass acting too damn nice.I'm scared.

I know da situation with ha brother  and I know that I caused it.I still don't forgive myself.I really don't know how she put up with me for so long even though I do fuck ha life up.

we went back in the party and i saw my boy que.I wasn't stun Keisha no more when she ran over to the group of girls meme and taija.

taija lookin right in that dress tonight though.she got on a red strapless dress that stop mid-thigh with some sparkly red pumps on.

I see my boy que star in at ha so I'm bout to gone hop off.

" aye boy go talk to ole girl,you know daddy taught betta!" I hollered over to que.

" man shut up and get yo gay ass outa hea.and what ole girl?" he pretended to act stupid.

" nigga taija!she got yo balls in a knot don't she!" I said and busted out with laughter.

I saw him smirk a bit and soon he busted out in laughter too.

" nigga taija want a college nigga not no thug." he explained.

"just take yo meat head ass ova der and holla at ha damn scary cat!" he gave me a look and I smirk and walked off waiting on my nigga make his move while I try to make mine on some broad.

    ~que p.o.v~

aye y'all I'm que.I guess y'all have already heard of me, huh?well all the females in my family go to college,going to college and went to college.when I say all I mean all.I got three brothers and two sisters.none of the males in my family went to college.when I say none I mean none.all my brothers drug dealers. thats why I'm one.

I am the second baby.my little sister took my spot with ha attention hogging ass.she be three years old but got a mouth like a thirty year old woman.

I'm bout 6'1 and 17.I got a juice fade and a caramel color.I do sell drugs with d.j.we run our shit and erbody know our pretty asses and how's will drop to they knees in a swift moment.

iont want them though.I got my eye out for taija Lil sexy self.she about 5'4 and got long silky hair.

I always liked her but by her being a damn bookworm,I know she ain't going for no thug like me.

she cool and goofy when she ain't doing no school shit though

but tonight at Keisha party,you want consider ha a person who got book smarts.she look like a straight party girl with no worries.

I been watching her er since we got to the party.I couldn't help but to stare she had a fat ass,c cupped breast with a tiny but not that tiny,waist.

I guess d.j noticed cause this nigga boosted me up to go talk to ha and that's what I did.

I walked over to her partying ha ass of and twerking ha fat ass in that Lil bitty ass dress.I was about to get ha attention but it looked like ha ass backed up closer to my member and I lost train of thought.

it looked to tempting and good.I wrapped my fingers around her wide hips and rubbed my soldier up ha fat clitche.

she started a grinding harder on me making me stand completely up.I grabbed ha tighter and grinded like there wasn't no tomorrow.

the song went of and she turned around and gasped.

" oh my god!! que I didn't know that was you!! heyyy!!" she basically yelled in my face.look like she had been drinking a Lil bit but its whatever.

I look across the room to see d.j talking on the phone and staring at keishe like a piece of meat.

awww mi boy got a crush.now let me do his ass like he did me.I always knew Keisha and d.j had a thing for each other.they just want say shit.

" aye tai,let me go do some right quick." she nodded and turned around back to her drink.

as soon as I walked over there,Keisha came on d.j and start twerking ha Lil short ass on him.I just started laughing hysterically.

she looked like a cute,bright dancing meatball.I could never imagine a dancing meatball.could I? oh wait,I just saw one.ahaaa.

let me leave my bestfriend alone.I'm sure she know she fine without realizing she is like the shortest out the group.I gotta get back to my shawty.