[M. Osamu] Soaked

"Are you out of your mind?"

Miya Osamu had just exited the convenience store when someone crashed into him. That someone was soaked from head to toe due to the rain, and Osamu could feel himself exploding as he noticed the fact that the hoodie he was wearing was soaked too.

"I'm sorry," the person replied, voice soft and tender. "but I really need some help, please."

Osamu sighed. It was half past nine, he needed to get home as soon as he could. But still, he asked the person- a girl around his age- what he could do to help.

"I was waiting at the bus stop when a strange man came and started to say uncomfortable things. I left but he kept on following me, so I ran away as fast as i can despite the rain, explains why I'm soaked like this," she explained, looking around before continuing, "my house is only a few blocks away, can you please accompany me on the way there?"

He would be a jerk if he said no, how would one even refused to help another in this kind of situation? So, he nodded his head, took off his hoodie and shoving it into her.

"Keep yourself warm, at least."

"But it's going to get wet."

"It's already wet, just wear it."

She pouted at his straightforward remarks, but wore it anyways, sighing in relief as she gained some warmth.

The walk was silent, none of them decided to open their mouths. Osamu walked two steps behind her, looking around from time to time to check on anything suspicious.

It didn't take long to arrive at the girl's house, fortunately. Once she walked towards the door, Osamu took it as his cue to leave.

The girl was unlocking the door when she realized she was still wearing Osamu's hoodie. But as she turned around, she was only greeted with darkness.

She frowned.

I haven't thanked him yet.

part 2?