one

I sighed as I wiped down the mirror, what is it with superstars breathing so hard they fog up the mirror.

"Hair lady" the referred to me as, like all my training meant nothing. I had always wanted to be a stylist that travelled and did things, and I thought WWE was the perfect place to do that. I begged my old boss for a recommendation, wanting the internship bad. It was what I wanted to do, travel and do different things. I fainted when I got the call that I got an interview, right in the middle of the salon. I was young, and essentially fresh out of beauty school. I nearly fainted again when they told me I had the job. I had little experience, but I made up for it in other areas, that's what foxy said anyway.

That was three months ago. Now, all I really do is travel. I don't do different things, it's always the same thing. In my three months here, I had barely spoken to anyone. I was friends with Josie, one of the make up artists, but that was it. I got on well with Finn Balor and Nattie, but still didn't talk to that many. One thing I hated about my job was when they asked me my opinion on a feud or a match. I'm not a wrestler, I'm a stylist. I wouldn't even know how to punch someone.

"Earth to Chelsea"

I turned around to see Josie waving her arms in front of me. Josie was loud and the opposite of me, but we got on well.

"You've got one more" she nodded to the door before leaving to her station. I sighed and moved the chair out, ready for whoever it was. In nine months my internship would be over, and I hoped I did enough to stay.

I heard a knock on the the door and I waved them in, not looking at who it was.

"What would you like done?" I asked, turning around to see Roman Reigns. I took a step back and leant backwards, trying to meet his eyes.

He laughed and sat in the chair, "just a trim."
I nodded and pulled the cape over him, grabbing a comb and scissors. His hair was already wet, which was a weird trend with him and his friends.

"How much do you want to take off?" I asked him as I brushed out his hair.

"Just the ends" he said, smirking in the mirror. I started trimming his hair, taking the very ends off.

"So what's your name?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.

I stopped before I went back to trimming his hair. "Chelsea" I mumbled. I didn't talk to many of the superstars, just in the chair like any stylist does.

"Enjoying your internship?" He asked and I just nodded. I didn't talk much, and no one asked about me.

I brushed the hair off his cape before removing it. After I did, the door burst open.

"Rome you ready?"

I jumped at his voice. He looked at me confused, pointing with his hands. "You're the stylist aren't you?" He asked even though it was obvious. I nodded before brushing Roman's hair, pulling it back.

"You're good" I mumbled, stepping back. I got off the chair, standing full height.

"Thanks Chelsea" he smiled at me, pushing the other guy out the door. I picked up the broom noticing there was still someone standing at the door. He stood against the door frame, his arms crossed and his hair wet like Romans.

"Chelsea huh?" He asked as I swept Roman's hair. I just nodded, not making eye contact with him. "You really are shy" he pointed out. "Well I'll see you later Chels" he smirked before walking off.

Who was that?

"Who was that?" I jumped slightly as Josie walked over. "That was Seth Rollins" she added.