ii | pillow talk

amore [ chapter two ]

amore
[ chapter two ]

EVERYTHING WAS DARK when we entered his bedroom. I stare out the expanse of windows along the far side of his bedroom that offered a breathtaking view of the garden that seemed to spread for miles. I figured he was wealthy when we walked up to his Aston Martin but this, I did not expect. It's almost nicer than my parent's place.

I watch him through the reflection of the windows, standing by the bar cart, pouring himself a drink. He looks hot doing it. How can someone look hot doing something so simple?

Turning around, I tilt my head at him, "aren't you going to offer me a drink? After all I didn't even get to try my dirty martini before we were out of there."

He cocked his head to the side. He was more beautiful than I had previously noticed. Brown hair pushed back to perfection. Dark brown eyes. Big bottom lip. Looks like big trouble.

"You seemed eager to get out of there," he offers his glass towards me.

"Are you calling me desperate, mmh?" I take the glass from him and our fingers brush. His eyes fill with an intensity as they slowly trace down my figure, his lower lip caught between his teeth.

A smile cracks on his face, "Enthusiastic."

I take a tiny sip of his drink. "Good save."

"Are you?" He raises his brow.

I place his half-finished glass of whiskey on the little table. I pursed my lips, pretending to think like the answer wasn't already on the tip of my tongue. "Why don't you find out for yourself?"

He gets this look in his eyes. Equal parts sure and troublesome. I think I'm done for—that face could make me do some ungodly things tonight. He uses his thumb to wipe some rouge alcohol that's on my bottom lip. Something that I'm not even sure is there, just an excuse to touch me and get this thing going.

"Just kiss me already," I roll my eyes.

Alexander smirks, slipping his hand to the back of my head, "You're needy."

"Well, I didn't exactly come here to sleep."

He tilts his head, dark eyes flicking to my lips for a brief moment, "you won't be getting any sleep tonight, sweetheart."

"I'm starting to think you're all bark and no bite—"

In one quick move he reached for me, tugging me against his chest as he claimed my mouth in a kiss that was so much hotter than anything in my life previously. His lips slanted over mine, hot and needy as his tongue tasted my mouth and his arms held me so tightly it made me feel giddy inside.

My lips mold to his, holding on for dear life and trying to keep up with the frantic mingling of breath and hands as he takes control of my mouth and obliterates any grasp I have on rational thoughts.