1

Aspen's pov

Today is the day my brother Ashton Irwin takes me to move to LA. Yea Ashton Irwin the drummer from 5 Seconds of Summer. I'm going to live with him. I'm so excited!! I am just going because Ashton wants to spend more time with me and wants me to get to know the boys more now that I'm older. I really couldn't be happier.

"Hey Aspen lets go we have to get to the airport." Ashton called from down the stairs.

" coming." I grabbed my bags and ran to the car.

When we got on the plane Ashton and I were talking about random things. When the plane was all the way up in the air we heard a girl say that's Ashton from 5 Seconds of Summer.

" hi Ashton can I have a picture and can you sign this." The girl said while handing Ashton her phone.

" sure"

" here make yourself useful and take the picture" the girl said only loud enough for me to hear. I took the picture and handed the girl her phone back.

As she took it she wisphered something in my ear "didn't know Ashton's sister was so ugly in real life too." Then she smiled at Ashton and walked away. I took my seat and Ashton looked at me as I stared out the wind with tears in my eyes.

"What's wrong baby sis," Ashton said as he turned my head towards him. "I hate seeing you like this whats happened."

"Well when that girl gave me her phone to take the picture she whispered here make yourself useful and take the picture. So then I took the picture and then as I handed her her phone back she," I took a deep breathe to calm myself down . "She said I was ugly and I don't know. it's stupid"

"Are you sure that's what she said?"

"Yes why would I lie about that,"

" Hey Molly," Ashton turned back and said to the girl that drives me crazy already.

"Yes Ashton" Molly said as she stood next to brother's seat.

"I think you need to apoglize to my sister." Ashton said to the girl.

"Why did i do something wrong," she said with the fakest smile.

"You know what you did"

"Fine sorry for telling you you're ugly" she said while rolling her eyes.

After that was done we got off the plane.