O N E ✍️

Hi readers am Neil Khanna & this is my story....

                I'm only son of Prakash & Shweta Khanna. My dad is one of the top most businessman in New York & my mother is a interior designer. Well I'm pursuing third year in aeronautical engineering & my aspiration is to become a pilot. My hobbies are dancing & playing guitar, I've learned guitar wen I was in 10th standard & now it's time to enroll myself in dance....

                       It's been 2 weeks since I've joined dance class I'm not a shy guy I talk to everyone & I've made many friends here but I'm unable to talk to one girl don't know wat happens to me when she is around me, not that I haven't tired but still it doesn't go normally we just exchange hi & hello gestures. Wen I've discussed this with my bestie he told me that I might have fallen in love & am feeling shy to talk to her. Is that possible to love someone in just 2 weeks!! Well let's see what happens....

         There is Salsa dance class today & my dance partner is her, we don't even talk to each other properly & how can we've chemistry while dancing. Well keeping my thoughts aside I've started dancing with her, we were looking into each other's very intensely as if we were lovers since ages. There were many lifts during the dance & we could do them with ease, I've been this close to couple of girls while dancing but I never had this different feeling. I could sense even she is having the same feeling as mine, even after the song ended we kept dancing & if there was no clapping sound we'd have kept dancing.....

After 1 month

We are here to participate in salsa dance competition I was feeling very nervous but she assured me that everything will be fine. I don't know but somehow seeing her confidence I also felt confident, it was our turn & we've danced really good. Soon all the performances were finished, everyone danced well & we all were waiting for the results. When judges were ready to announce the winners I was shivering but suddenly there was a strong grip on my hand I turned & saw her holding my hand while blinking her eyes in assurance. We were shocked whether we heard it correct or not & again they called our names which broke our trance & we walked towards the stage to collect the trophy....

After collecting the trophy I was walking towards my changing room then I heard people talking about me & Avni ..they are looking very cute together, might be they are couple that is the reason they had such intense chemistry while dancing & even their names are perfect together "AVNEIL".. I couldn't stop blushing 😊 hope their words come true😍 these words kept ringing in my ears, I've decided to confess my feelings next day....

              I've seen her talking to Aditya(dance master) I don't know what they were discussing but somehow I understood that it is serious. After the practice session I saw her talking on phone it can be clearly seen that she is tensed I couldn't stop myself from walking towards her. I so wanted to ask her why she was tensed so I was just waiting for her to hung up the call, she turned towards me after the call....

Hey Neil... I heard her say

Hey Avni! Is everything okay? I can see that u are tensed so thought of checking on you..

to which she replied ...Yeah ua right! For dad's business we are shifting to London & I don't want to move I mean my college, my dance class everything is here & it will take lot of time for me to settle in New place. Wen I said this to my parents they were like no you should come you cannot stay here alone & blah blah... I'm grown up dude I can manage but they are in no mood to listen, so I jus gave up...