T W O ✍️

Hey my lovely readers am ( Neil) back with 2nd part of my story & I hope you all liked the first part....

Please give your love to this part as well 😉

Well let's start....

—————————————————————————

                After sometime I reached restaurant & was looking for my gang, I turned in other direction when I heard Aditya calling me & I walked towards them. Everyone were present there but my eyes were searching for that one person for whom I've fallen very badly with whom I want to share my whole life....

I felt a sudden breeze hit my face( it's dramatic right but what to do pyaar mein sab chaltha hain na 😉) my heart started beating faster I can recognise her presence without even looking at her.

Hey guys...

That is when I came out of my trance & saw that she was standing beside me. We all settled ourselves  at one corner of the restaurant so that we don't have any kind of disturbances, we placed the order & were having some chat but my eyes were fixed on her I can just live my whole life by looking at her....

Soon our order arrived & we started eating while having a discussion about the upcoming events & stuff like that. I can sense it she is hiding something even after she told that it is because she is leaving from here she will miss her college & dance class somehow I couldn't believe her words. There is something more to it....

        As she excused herself from taking a call I've told my gang about my feelings for her & plan of proposing her everyone were very happy to hear that & Aditya told that we make a perfect match to which I blushed & as every gang does they started teasing me with her name. To be frank I was enjoying all these who would not do that when they are in love 🥰

Guys is there anything else we've to do here I mean shall we leave actually I've to pack my stuff so.....

I heard Avni asking to which Aditya replied can we spend some more time I mean like around 1/2 hr then we can disperse to which she simply said okay while smiling. Aditya turned in my direction & was gesturing me something but I couldn't understand what he was trying to tell so he messaged me...

Hey why don't you do it fast Neil... to which I replied okay & excused my self. I walked downstairs & bought guitar from my car. I was feeling nervous this is the first time am going to sing in public that too for proposing My Girl but there is no other option I've to do this, composing myself I started walking towards the stage not before getting thumbs up's from my gang( of course expect her)....

I took permission from restaurant manager & also explained my plan to him to which he said okay while wishing me all the best. I positioned myself on the chair while holding guitar in my hand, lights got dimmed & I closed my eyes to see her....

P.S : I don't need my eyes to keep open to see her coz she is right there in my heart ❤️ & I can see her & also feel her 🥰

I started singing the song while playing guitar, well you all can have a look at the lyrics posted below👇🏻 while listening to the song uploaded above

Zara Si Dil Mein De Jagah Tu
Zara Sa Apna Le Bana

Zara Sa Khawbon Mein Saja Tu
Zara Sa Yaadhon Mein Basa