Prologue : Marsh King's Uprising

20th March 2018..The Day Where The Peaceful Of Quizville Is Finally Turned Into Chaos And Destruction..Where All The Houses Was Burned..Male Was Killed And The Womens Was Turned Into A Slavery..The Kids Has Been Kidnapped For Increasing The Army Of The Marshes..Dragons Flying Up In The Sky Around Quizville..It All Happen Not By Marsh King's Bad Behavior..It All Happened After The Marsh King Died In An Accident From Marsh's Civil War With His Own People..The Marsh Country Has Been Divided By A Mercenary Who Called Themselves Black Marsh..The Mercenary Leader Stabbed The King Himself Straight Into His Heart..The Marsh King's Bodies Was Taken Away By The Leader Of Mercenary To The Laboratory..The Mercenary's Alchemist Managed To Resurrecting The Marsh King And Transform Him Into A New Version Of Marsh King..A New Version That Turned Him Into A Good King To A Very Bad Ruler..He Was Greedy,Full Of Lusts And Have An Intention To Take Over The World..And Quizville Is His First Target..All Of Marsh Country's Army Was Reluctant To Follow His Order But Anyone Who Opposed To Marsh King Will Be Slaughtered And Their Bodies Will Be Burned In Front Of His Families..All Of The Army Didn't Have Another Choice.. It's Either Die In War Or Die In Vain..

One Week After Marsh's King Resurrection..The Marsh King Planned With All The Black Marsh Mercenary About How To Conquer The Quizville Because He Knows That Quizville Is The Biggest Town In Quizworld..They Took Months..Until Finally..They Has A Perfect Plan..And Then..Marsh King Deploys All Of His Army..He Also Go To Marsh Blacksmith To Make Himself A Weapon That Has Been Designed For Himself..After The Weapon Has Been Made..The Marsh King Order His Army To Move Forward..

*Back At Quizville*

It Was A Peaceful Night..All The People Was Chatting Happily At The Main Hall..The Youngsters Playing Guitar,The Kids Playing Happily And The Elders Is Playing Chess..It Was A Very Happy Night..Until That Time..
"Knock Knock"..There Was A Knock At The Main Gate Of Quizville..One Of The Army Open The Door And See One Injured Soldier From East Side Of The Quizville.."What Happened!Wait!Armies!!There Was An Our Injured Man From East Side Of This Town!!Medic!!"Three Armies With Stretchers Come To Help The Injured Army To The Infirmary..The Quizville King Approaching The Injured Man.."What Happen To You Young Man?"Ask The King.."The Marsh Country"Say The Man Weakly.."Marsh King Has Strike Our City From The East"He Continues.."I See..Rest Assured Young Soldier..I Will Take Care Of This"Say The King.."Armies..Assemble All Of Your Man..Looks Like Marsh King Is Not Being Himself Tonight"The King Order His Men..The King Knows Well About Marsh King..They Both Has A Strong Alliances And Always Protect Each Other.."This Is Not You Marsh King..I Must Know Why"Say The King Quietly..All Of The Army Has Assembled In Front Of The King.."Tonight..We Have A War Welcome From Our Long Time Alliances The Marsh Country..We Don't Know What Is Their Intentions..But We Gonna Defend Our City..Our City Is The Biggest So I Doubt That They Will Have A Chance Against Us..So Come On..Show The Quizville And Me The Might Of The Quizville!!"The King Speech Calmly To His Armies.."LONG LIVE THE KING!!"Says All The Armies.."Close The Middle Gate..We Fight Them From There.."Order The King.."Yes Sir!!" The Soldiers Closed The Middle Gate But Only For A Few Seconds..The Gate Door Flying Open After Getting A Shot By Marsh Cannoneer..The Wars Started Both Of The Armies Fight Reluctantly..The Marsh King Swing His Blade And All Soldiers Around Him Was Taken Out Headless..The King Get His Own Special Blade And Goes One On One With The Marsh King.."Why Did You This My Friends?"The King Ask While Defending Himself From Getting Killed..The Marsh King Keep Swinging His Blade Until The King Sweep The Marsh King's Leg And He Falls Down..The King Stepped On His Chest.."I Don't Know Why You Do This But If War That You Wanted.. It's Over Now..Say Goodbye Because I Will.."The King Stopped After Getting A Big Bow On His Chest..The King Falls Down And Managed To Look At The Marsh King's Face And His Killer Aka The Mercenary's Leader Before He Fall Down And Die..All Of The Quizville Armies Surrendered And Quizville Has Lost To The Marsh King And The Black Marsh..And That's How Quizville Turned Into Chaos Until Now..

It Was 3 Months Later..A White Light Was Spotted At The West Side Of The Quizville..A Girl Was Appeared Outta Nowhere..A Girl With A White Blade..She Was Heading To Quizville..And From Here..Quizville Still Have A Ray Of Hope..She Brings Changes To The Quizworld..